Ranking
Original Post
Brushes test
Artrage 4, 20 min, random drawing, no story behind it. (don't read the tiny text, it doesn't matter XD)

Omg, didn't see click on this for like a day or so but damn I regret glossing over it, this is fucking perfect!

Looks like a sick poster for something : 0

suggestion: make his expression more fierce, like there is something behind his face, some deep emotion

much better then anything I could make tho!

: 0
The head is too small because the head and body proportions are not right also the head shape is not right.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by krisis13 View Post
The head is too small because the head and body proportions are not right also the head shape is not right.

It's a cartoony character with a helmet (or maybe even a robot, who knows). Not a bloody anatomical analysis of a realistic human.
Oh, you... XD
I'll have to post some of my serious anatomy images to check how far have I advanced. This guy must be an academy professor.
Academy profesor? lol I was just pointing out some things that I thought was wrong and even robots are proportionally designed.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by krisis13 View Post
Academy profesor? lol I was just pointing out some things that I thought was wrong and even robots are proportionally designed.

What an ugly image. All the proportions are completely wrong!
The robot and human both have heads that are way too big. 0/5, wouldn't even look again.
Idk dude, when I draw I draw loose. Anatomy is just a guidance toward what you want to express. You could fine-art it toward the 100% correctness, but that just not my style.
As shown here.

I'm rough, what can I say. :P
Originally Posted by 8OJ4N View Post
Idk dude, when I draw I draw loose. Anatomy is just a guidance toward what you want to express. You could fine-art it toward the 100% correctness, but that just not my style.
As shown here.

cool thing 8OJ4N made

I'm rough, what can I say. :P

bUt I lIkE it RoUgH

btw this drawing of spider man is so good

just the eyes look a little weird but IDK

New recruit getting conscripted into Powas army. :>
ArtRage 4.0

Fixed the image for you. Be careful next time.

Last edited by Nagato; Apr 14, 2017 at 10:51 PM.