Toribash
Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
oh well, my life is cringy af soo... cringe story time:
so there is this 14 years old girl who asked me out few months ago. i declined politely (because reasons).
earlier today she emailed some of my friends to get my contact, and these fuckers gave it to her without me knowing (except 2, one of them i thought was trolling).
i found her invite on my acc and accepted it because i wanted to find out if it was a troll, sadly it wasn't.
luckily the second one who told me about her told me all the details and so i found that it was that girl from few months ago.
now, this is a situation i didn't do anything to deserve being in :/
is there a way to reject her again without hurting her feelings?
if no, well i'm used to being hated for being a dick so...whatever.

Just be honest with her
I remember being in the same position and saying yes, it ended up biting my ass and still is. If you're seen as a dick for being honest, then that's life I guess.

I'm on tb btw
¿?
welp, I feel you Alpha (or kind of). But if I were you I'd just go for a straight NO or try to talk seriously and honestly with the person about this situation, if needed. Nevertheless, looks like nothing really happened so far but I got you and I have an idea of how it feels to be in this situation, it's even worse when nothing actually happens and you might be worried about what comes next.

That said, nothing to worry man, these things are probably more natural than we think. And I believe everything will be fine in the end
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

lol,was my frasing kinda dramatic?

i'm not worried, i'm just cringing so hard at this (and i have no inspiration get a subject to talk about).
its more like a situation of "it never work out and when it work out it doesn't workout"
thats the best description i can give.

and btw lionet, i did say a straight no but apparently when people go through puberty they kinda lose their reasoning ability because of hormones.

psst. now get us a good topic
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
how dare you ruin the thing that made me watch monogatari!
jokes aside that was epic
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
I watched because of friendos. I have to rewatch though, it is barely possible to understand the anime without watching at least twice

yes

bonus

Last edited by Lionet; Nov 19, 2018 at 01:34 AM.
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Same here. College is hard and procrastinating is stressful. Why is procrastinating stressful?
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
Hhhhhhhhhh
Ok

Doesn't explain why you dipped on me last night
Last edited by Lotus; Nov 19, 2018 at 02:48 PM.
¿?