people playing: 58, servers online: 22, games played: 142,000,000 Top Player: Penguin

  Toribash Community » Clans » Clan Discussion
Register FAQ General Rules Community
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old Apr 30, 2016   #541
jorgul
Member
 
Blue Belt
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 66



Originally Posted by jamal12 View Post
i am here

Yep you are here all we know it XD
jorgul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30, 2016   #542
cats
 
10th Dan Black Belt
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 421



it keeps getting better
)))____◎◎◎◎█████
cats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30, 2016   #543
jorgul
Member
 
Blue Belt
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 66



Originally Posted by Glimpsed View Post
Everyone welcome jamal12, he is here for the same reason as jorgul.

the same reason?
-----
WELL JAMAL YOU are the 2/5 lejends we found

WELLCOME

WE NEED TO FIND THE 3 MORE LEJENDS TO BE THE CLAN MORE POWERFULL AND BEAT THE DARK AND THE SHADOW
-----
LETS DO THIS
-----
areal imback (parkour).rpl



I HAVE DONE THIS REPLAY
-----
glimpsed what can we do with the logos i show to you?

Last edited by jorgul; Apr 30, 2016 at 08:15 PM.. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
jorgul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30, 2016   #544
TananPro
Senior Member
 
4th Dan Black Belt
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 927



Originally Posted by jorgul View Post
the same reason?
-----
WELL JAMAL YOU are the 2/5 lejends we found

WELLCOME

WE NEED TO FIND THE 3 MORE LEJENDS TO BE THE CLAN MORE POWERFULL AND BEAT THE DARK AND THE SHADOW
-----
LETS DO THIS
-----
Attachment 563199



I HAVE DONE THIS REPLAY
-----
glimpsed what can we do with the logos i show to you?

Did you know that edit button is a thing?
Keep walking
TananPro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 1, 2016   #545
Highpez
Junior Member
 
Blue Belt
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 18



Jorgul, I'm a gigantic fan. I was always wondering if, well *blushes*, I could collaborate on a replay with you in real life. I've always believed in you.
Cinema Television Media Major.
Highpez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 1, 2016   #546
Glimpsed
 
4th Dan Black Belt
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 956



Originally Posted by TananPro View Post
Did you know that edit button is a thing?


Leave my holy grounds, and never talk to me or my jorgul again.
Glimpsed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 1, 2016   #547
jorgul
Member
 
Blue Belt
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 66



Originally Posted by Highpez View Post
Jorgul, I'm a gigantic fan. I was always wondering if, well *blushes*, I could collaborate on a replay with you in real life. I've always believed in you.

thanks highpez i send me a PM and i will try to do something .
-----
Originally Posted by Glimpsed View Post
Leave my holy grounds, and never talk to me or my jorgul again.

wait..... you say my jorgul??

Last edited by jorgul; May 1, 2016 at 11:11 AM.. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
jorgul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 1, 2016   #548
Highpez
Junior Member
 
Blue Belt
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 18



Jorgul, your enthusiasm and initiative is fantastic. You probably have your third eye peeled whyde open. I would love to do a collaboration with you under any circumstances.

Cinema Television Media Major.
Highpez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 1, 2016   #549
jorgul
Member
 
Blue Belt
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 66



...
...
...
...
.....

well?
jorgul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 1, 2016   #550
Highpez
Junior Member
 
Blue Belt
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 18



Absolutely appreciative yes.
Cinema Television Media Major.

Last edited by Highpez; May 1, 2016 at 09:24 PM.. Reason: GROOVYTONYSWERVE
Highpez is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:25 AM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
ragdoll fighting game physics fighting game ragdoll fighting physics funmotion joints martial arts karate pc mac free game turn based game