Toribash
DAMN I DIDN'T THINK THIS WAS GONNA BE A THING! I FEEL SO MUCH LOVE OFF OF THIS POST.

BTW, I used to be Bluepuma ( first account ) I have no idea when i first started but i started playing this game in 6th grade. Im not a college student about to get my associates.

there should be a ribbon or a toribash purple heart for those who have been around 10 years and have seen all the toxic things that have surfaced.

BUT HOLY DAMN Y'ALL IT MAKES MEHAPPY TO SEE Y'ALL!

ALL OF Y'ALL HOT MY HEART
Driving through hell, and I done brought snow.
I just want the good ol days of corrupt staff back
Sir abusing power
Staff lying about what gender they are in order to get hired
Maybe a classic shev scam (there were plenty)

More deak raps as well please

p.s if anyone has links to those songs deak put on youtube (I specifically remember "Smokin' on dat KK" being one of the choruses) please link them to me
goodbye cruel world
i can probably find one or two, probably tank's swansong if you'd like that as well?
<[Alpha]Diamond> in short: you count pings, you run, you lick boots
#freethiggist

Last edited by hobo; Apr 20, 2019 at 04:37 PM.
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
Do y’all remember Krisis133 or that one noob 123ster123 who never talked but was like a god belt or something lol! Idk I remember when like bets were a huge thing 24/7 I feel like we should have a OG bets reunion

#freethiggist

Also oh god don’t bring those back *thumbs down*
Driving through hell, and I done brought snow.
better than this bullshit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veE41i4lJGQ
-----
Originally Posted by Belly View Post
Do y’all remember Krisis133 or that one noob 123ster123 who never talked but was like a god belt or something lol! Idk I remember when like bets were a huge thing 24/7 I feel like we should have a OG bets reunion

#freethiggist

Also oh god don’t bring those back *thumbs down*

I remember Krisis133.. and maybe the dude felt like nothing had to be said, he just wanted to beat everyone :-P - But anyways, we had legends like that, and now. we have Joshua.... Fucking joshua
Last edited by Dominic; Apr 20, 2019 at 05:08 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Toribash? completed it mate

Originally Posted by Hug View Post
Yeah
Kristis
(͡ ͡° ͜ つ ͡͡°)

That was almost nostalgic

Originally Posted by USB View Post
Who remember dexters 800$ duel?)

I remember him betting his staff account & losing, so hampa made him a new one, which he also bet & lost

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
y’all tell me more about this duel. I’ve never even heard of this duel it must of predated
Me Because i would like to get into duels of this caliber. Even if I where to Lose i would surely love
Losing 800 coin to someone who can beat me Y’all ever lost that much? if not what’s the most you’ve lost ?

ALWAYS DO YIU GUYS REMEBER RUBASH OR WHATEVER WITH THE TUTORS FOR MARKETING/ART/REPLAYS OR WHATEVER. Something I wish I would’ve taken apart sadly
Last edited by Sunflwr; Apr 21, 2019 at 02:04 AM.
Originally Posted by USB View Post
Who remember dexters 800$ duel?)

why did you have to remind us
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up