ES Recruitment Drive
I would pre-order ti nau, but theres prolly gonna be a special version expansion pack bundle thingy
Originally Posted by Tor1g0d View Post
I would pre-order ti nau, but theres prolly gonna be a special version expansion pack bundle thingy

lol i think you're looking for Collectors Edition you shold check what it will be like though because some turn out crap lil Batman Arkham Asylum collectors edition was really bad quality
She Walks In Beauty and Light
FRee TC
There'll likely be a "gold edition" version with all the expansions in it released like a year or two after the game is. You know, after they've made the expansions :P
i prefer oblivion on the ps3 better graphics no lag you feel comfortable on a chair or what knot with a controller and is easy to play with

and skyrim is a city on oblivion iv :O
[Team aikido] [Olda] |DaF|
>Bro Flame forger, Marketer(>'-')> GIVE
...It's past the border up north in Oblivion. The city with the closest name would be Skingrad.
I prefered Oblivion on PC because i'm pretty bad at aiming accurately with a controller, so i'll be getting this on PC unless my PC sucks at running it.
Originally Posted by Bro View Post
i prefer oblivion on the ps3 better graphics no lag you feel comfortable on a chair or what knot with a controller and is easy to play with

and skyrim is a city on oblivion iv :O

nup. xbox controllers are better. and it lags less. and the graphics are good. ps3 lags takes too long to load and over all is shit.
CALL 911 NOW! WAAAAAB WAB WAB
-snip-

This is getting off topic. If you want to argue over Xbox360 vs PS3 go make a thread and see how long it takes to get closed.
Last edited by Pirate_old; Jan 25, 2011 at 09:32 PM.