Ranking
Originally Posted by Lust View Post
1v1 mi yas to yas add me Eki

correction: EKi lul m9
RIP
[Suki] SUGOI ULTRA KAWAII IDOLS
I'm just gonna bump this because I'm fucking desperate.

So a song was stuck in my head before and I finally found out that it was called Buried Myself Alive by The Used a decade later. This discovery was so freeing and opened me up to punk rock.

Now I have a different song stuck in my head, but this time it's a Tagalog OPM Rap song. It's pretty old. I saw it way back on a Final Fantasy music video. I only really remember what the melody sounds like with the female vocals in the beginning/chorus. I don't even know what the lyrics are. When I was looking for Buried Myself Alive, I only sort of knew the phrase "and if you want me back", though I mistook it for "and if you want me dead". It was still enough to find it.

It's 2 am and I'm getting a little frustrated trying to look by myself. I'm posting this here in hopes that any of you guys could help me with finding this song. I can hum it or play the melody on my guitar if any of you guys are willing. Thanks.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
now i actually don't know any OPM truly by heart (i mean i did catch the lyrics from a couple eraserheads songs because they're heavily played)

but i think what you're looking for is called Sirena or something, it has a female voice singing the chorus and it's rap for the rest
Originally Posted by xGodEnzx View Post
correction: EKi lul m9

/./
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
Nah, it's old. It's probably from the 2000s, but it could be from the 90s. Sirena is pretty good tho.
My Replays
Yo same. I actually hit 10k in the mania ladder a few days ago.

Despite having an insanely low acc. Look at this. I have the second lowest acc in this pic.
Last edited by SparChar; Nov 18, 2016 at 05:54 PM.
My Replays