ES Recruitment Drive
Well, it's (Dragon). Your clan isn't official.

And it's up to ConCon.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
We are allies with everyone, feel free to add us if you want but we don't keep a list on our side.
ok i added Senpai to our allies list.

you are welcome to post in our thread.
piratez
Right on.

Anyways, /jo APOK if you wanna war with me. Will be soon.

Hey ConCon and the rest, If you want concon i can design a Clan banner for u?
Like a clan pic
War is working now. /jo Weoo
Last edited by WeooWeoo; Nov 21, 2015 at 11:37 PM.

Taking a break yo i missed everyone so i decided to pay you a visit i didnt even know if i had time or not to atleast chat. but eh lets get to the point here. Hows everyone? no bad feelings and happy all the time or not always?

Retired Guy with mostly a bored face.
Originally Posted by XxLegxXX View Post
Taking a break yo i missed everyone so i decided to pay you a visit i didnt even know if i had time or not to atleast chat. but eh lets get to the point here. Hows everyone? no bad feelings and happy all the time or not always?

the legend is back

Hey duuuude. I'm good, just been real busy with life stuff and work lel. It's pretty laid back here at the moment.

Originally Posted by sSLight View Post
the legend is back

Yip, leggy is always in our hearts

You fucker.

Come back to us!