Ranking
Originally Posted by HOPE View Post
You need to relax and stop focusing on other people and focus on your OWN clan, members and yourself... he never comes in here to "get members" or get "more rep" he comes in here to talk to people, make friends with the community, whilst your going around, trying to start a childish argument with someone.

I have no idea why you said that he's trying to get members and more rep, yet your going into every clan thread, and asking to ally with them, which i really don't understand why allying with clans/people is such a big deal? the only good reason why i think allying with a clan/player is that if they offer to favours or help, which (from what i see) non of your allies offer you.

Sorry to start this in your thread, Twilight, but i had to say it.

EDIT: bigdog, if you want to argue about it even more, please come to my thread and discuss it there, and not annoy this clan.

Originally Posted by HOPE View Post
As i said, bring it to MY thread...

don't recall saying please do you?
Last edited by BigDog; Nov 15, 2016 at 09:58 PM. Reason: editing
Yes, "bring it to my clan" so that you and me don't piss Twilights clan off, i ALSO said, PM me if you don't want to go to my thread, it's not begging, or do you want this argument to go into your thread? where else can it go? it doesn't take a genius to figure this shit out.
Originally Posted by BigDog View Post
and if i were to talk to you it would be in a private message.

Correction i said pm not you, you dragged this arguement farther then it should've been.
Last edited by BigDog; Nov 15, 2016 at 10:06 PM.
Then don't fucking PM me, i really couldn't give a shit what the fuck you do, you're an arrogant piece of shit, the amount of people that hate you in this community is ridiculous, seriously, and you applied for official? if they give you official, this community seriously has no brain cells, i'm losing brain cells just from reading your shit.
If you read my PM, you would know why...
and i never said that i wanted this argument to be mature.
Originally Posted by BigDog View Post
Thron, i have no idea how to respond to your unfunny post and un serious cancerous spam, pls stop, i don't know if it's worse that i can't tell if you're trying to be annoying and spam sometimes but stop it.

watch someone like hope(ruins) respond saying, wow bigdog you're a hypocrite you're calling someone stupid even though you said the WORD CUNT AND THAT IS VERY OFFENSIVE, and NOT SMART, and like wow you think ur funny? pf u not

smh

But cunt is a funny word.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.