Toribash
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Original Post
Mod Browser Update 2023 FEEDBACK!!!

MOD BROWSER UPDATE!! WE NEED YOUR FEEDBACK

Hello Toribashers. Matarika here. So we've got lots of stuff planned this year for Toribash and one of them is an update to the Mod Browser seen below.

We're trying to make the way we interact and browse the browser a lot more enjoyable and accessible for more!
We've developed a draft of the mod browser that you can find attached at the bottom! It's full of empty folders, so you can see how we've set it up! (We do have a version with the mods in it, but we'll save that for release.) this one is just so you can see the skeleton of the browser update.

There's a few main things we'd like to hear from you guys about:

- Would you prefer to keep these classic/official mods on the main page for ease of access? No additional clicking! These are often the mods new players will stumble upon and play first. (Or maybe different mods? Like the Fun Mods be the first loose mods you see here? Instead of the classic/official)

or would you prefer everything, even those, be organized and the main page be just the folders. This would be mainly geared towards new players, to encourage them to make explore and decide what their first experience on TB will be.

Remember the first impression a player has on the main page can influence what mods they play first and what first impression they have about Toribash!

- Any ideas for files you'd consolidate, remove, or mix? Maybe a name change?

Share comments below!

Attached Files
New Browser Template.zip (54.2 KB, 6 views)
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297