Toribash
You're missing my point again, so rather than continuing this quote war, I'll break it down to you.

1. Statistics lie. You can manipulate statistics to say anything. What's more, statistics are FAR from accurate, considering that you can choose your polling area.

2. I have yet to express my opinion for or against the war. I merely stated the fact that you're exploiting the suffering of other people to fuel your political standpoint. That's all well and good, but don't do it in General Discussion. Do it in Wibbles (Or the "Debate" forum I'm about to suggest to veb.)

3. Don't present one thing as the subject, when you're really promoting another. You just proved my point with your response to the "human dignity" statement. You again express your political stance. If you want to show everyone, show them. What you should have named this topic is: "This is why we should end the war in Iraq".

4. I never said we should "cover this up". I want you to present the topic as you intend it, not present videos with a sly undertone of "stop the war".

Thanks!
No, you're the one missing my point, that's why you're talking offtopic. Period.

1 - If you can't see how (virtually) everybody wants this war to end, then excuse me, but either you're trying to be picky instead of decently debating the points that matter, or you're totally ignorant on whats going on in the world, just like you were ignorant about my origin and country.

2 - Thats merely your opinion, I didn't came here giving you my opinion in the first place, I exposed the FACTS, fair enough, then I added my opinion, based in the facts. Thats how simple it is. Its not my political standpoint before being the reality of whats going on. This is the General Discussion, I guess I have to say that you're being picky again... And no, this is not forcing my view, this is a fact, again. You decide about where to place YOUR topics, not MY topics. And yet you're disrespecting the rules. You better take a look at the rules, the 3rd and 4th point: ( http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=21619 )

You're the one trying to force others not to do what they think they can do. Thats why you're wasting time with topics that you dislike telling me what I should or should not do. Like I said, don't come here, and like the rules say, just make your suggestion or report a situation to the mod/admin.

3 - No, You don't tell me what I'm trying to say, I TELL YOU WANT I'M TRYING TO SAY, thats a basic rule of communication and understanding. I might not be as good at expressing myself in English as I do in Portuguese, but that doesn't give you the right to put words in my mouth, or to define what I'm saying when I'm (re)telling you different.
Wait, wait, wait... first you tell me that expressing the desire for the war to end is imposing a subjective political view rather than sticking to the facts, and now you suggest that title to the topic? Are you playing with me or what?
Once again, don't tell me what I should or should not do, and referring to me in such ways, even less. You started it wrong right in the beginning when you started talking about what you ignore. I don't know you, you don't know me. Lets keep it that way.
If you want a topic according to your desire, then make one yourself instead of flaming other topics and putting words in people's mouthes.

4 - Once again, who possesses the power to define what to do with my topic, you or me? You're free to make one yourself if you don't like this one and you don't want to stick to the topic.

No problem!
I'm afraid this conversation might over if you insist in talking about what I'm not requesting you to do with this topic. You've wasted enough of my time now. This is not the intent of the topic, and its not being a great help at developing the debate at all.

Ps: I don't know if you prefer futile and inutile topics rather than this one, but I don't, so mind your own business if you don't want to collaborate sticking to the nature of the issues exposed by this topic.
Last edited by GenkiSudo; Mar 8, 2008 at 03:38 PM.
"There is enough on earth for everybody's need, but not for everyone's greed." - Mohandas Gandhi
Your inability to understand and compromise is frustrating. There's no point for further discussion if you refuse to listen. Done.
I am herrmann3000 that just posted a comment. on youtube about the video.
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

"In the end, it is always good,
If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

Total RedDevil Special Cookies Gained: 3
Total Cookies Gained: 1
I hate this! i have a pet dog and this is realy offending.

People who do this shit should eat horse dick and die
Aff you hack