Ranking
Originally Posted by omegadark1 View Post
WELCOME TO TORIBASH!WHEN YOU GET TO BROWN BELT OR HIGHER PLEASE TRY TO APPLY FOR OUR CLAN PLASMA!I AM WISHING GOOD LUCK FOR ALL OUR NEW MEMBERS!I AM A 3RD DAN INGAME SO MEET ME INGAME AND I WILL TRAIN YOU!IM SO HAPPY ANOTHER PERSON JOINED TORIBASH!!!!

Eh heh heh. I'm not so sure i can apply for your clan. Because, even in single player, i always break my own body parts and i lose a lot with the blue guy. . Anyway, are there clans here? I do martial arts a lot in real life. I love Taekwondo, Karate and Wushu.
-----
I started playing multiplayer now! I lost my first game with alexy15. And, omegadark, can you teach me wushu? i found it in the mods and i like it. But it is hard. I want to learn wushu.
Last edited by killer1412; Sep 11, 2012 at 03:30 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by killer1412 View Post
I am a new boy in Toribash. My friends at school play Toribash and they forced me to try it out. Then told me to post here. My lucky number is 4 so i gave my name with a 4 in it. I would love to meet anyone in Toribash. I hope people welcome me.
When i started playing Toribash, my friend gave me some replays of him. I watched them but they aren't too good. So, i just checked out the other original replays. When i see the headkick replay, i was so suprised! I love this game now. I will learn to play in multiplayer soon. My friends say multiplayer has more fun than singleplayer. I can't wait to meet my new friends all over the world, playing Toribash. I must go now because it's bed time. Bye bye all and hoping to meet you guys soon.

I forgot to mention something. It is my birth date. Pls remember it. 14 December 2003

You spell better than most of the people I see on here <3 Welcome!
[10:19] <~Tim> Why the fuck not, I'm insane :D
[12:06] <~Tim> Frost-Dragon: I bet you're sexy
Welcome killer! when i was about 8 when i played this game more often, and my grammar was about just as good as yours. Hope you get into a clan!
Hello pal It's because others are good because they are old school and have experienced tournament. ™
The day i am happy!
I'm so happy. I don't know why but i win by luck everyday, like getting a ten win streak. And people think i am a guy in disguise who is a black belt. I use my shadow and moved the joints that can help me out. Trust me guys. I'm not lying. This is the happiest day of my life. Because, today, i reached................ over 60000 rank! And even reached yellow belt! I think omegadark1 will be happy.