Ranking
Original Post
[Daft] The Banner
In order to do this, I'm going to need to get some epic pics from you guys. These pics need to show your whole body. Once you're in a position that you like, type /opt hud 0. Then press "ESC" twice. The interface should no longer be showing. Take a screenshot, then send it to me. I'll add some art to the banner, of course. But first I really need all of you to do this. You can give me the link to the file here, or you can do it through a PM. Thanks.
Mecha | TRG

Originally Posted by WarVick View Post
In order to do this, I'm going to need to get some epic pics from you guys. These pics need to show your whole body. Once you're in a position that you like, type /opt hud 0. Then press "ESC" twice. The interface should no longer be showing. Take a screenshot, then send it to me. I'll add some art to the banner, of course. But first I really need all of you to do this. You can give me the link to the file here, or you can do it through a PM. Thanks.

While I really like this idea, most of us dont have full body textures, therefore, we look kinda lame and ordinary. Plus, I might change my head texture soon, as it doesnt match the colors I got. Sorry I've been bringin down all your ideas lately =(
Edit: also, you should tell how to get rid of ghosts so they dont get in your way. To get rid of them, press "b" twice
Last edited by Cretor; Oct 31, 2009 at 05:57 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Vibacious - - Get vibin'

That's why I'm going to buy some head textures for some people soon. I'll be racking up the money in jousting. :> And no, you have not been bringing down my ideas. Maybe some other clan members have some?
Mecha | TRG

I'll try to do a texture set for myself before the deadline, whatever it may be, though I can't pay for the actual textures.
MORALITY: A traditional code of decency that went out the window about the same time as belief in eternal damnation.
Actually, you don't need to have the textures bought to see what you look like. Create a folder in the customs folder of toribash, put your textures in there (Names of textures : head.tga ; chest.tga ; l_hand.tga ; r_hand.tga ; etc.), and then go into singleplayer and type /lp (foldername). Your textures should show up.
Mecha | TRG

I just remembered... I don't have shaders...
MORALITY: A traditional code of decency that went out the window about the same time as belief in eternal damnation.
I don't think I'll be making textures, so just /dl my head.