Ranking
Depends on your choice but I started with aikido and classic!
@#w#@ | #AeonRevival | TheAnimal
until brown belt i played only jousting, but with brown belt i would say u should start with aikido, aikido big dojo, wushu, taekkyon and this stuff
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
I think you have to start with akido, (not bigdojo) judo and jousting.
2010simoDK, the legend is back
Italians do it better
well as a beginner you should probably start playing in the beginner akido servers were you will be playing people your level and if you get good at akido its one of the real main mods very very popular plus if your good at akido your at least ok at akido big dojo because basically same mod with a bigger ring. akido big dojo is also the most common betting and dueling mod so if you get good at that its a good way to get tc. Imo judo is a mod that takes little skill so if you mean a good mod for a noob like you wanna win tournaments play judo get a good opener and you can win off the first turn practically but i would not recommend doing this work your skills in akido and you will do fine plus in a beginner server you win 10 tc per win! hope this helped
Start with aikido big dojo, then when you feel you're good enough, move on to twinswords4
<the god> the god
<@Smilies2> modding tiem

aye, friends. but I'm still wondering, what mod that usually got into a tournaments?
Slivourence the Challengger
Originally Posted by Slivourence View Post
aye, friends. but I'm still wondering, what mod that usually got into a tournaments?

what for tournaments u mean? in the 500and 750 tc torunaments are NO "fun" mods, there are the offical mods... also wushu, aikido, judo, lenshu but if u mean GM tournaments and this, they mostly use rarely mods but also not always the same. with rarely i mean mods like "rk-mma"
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken