Ranking
Original Post
You're already a nerd, why not join (nerd)?

So, want to be a true nerd?

Applying to (nerd) is rather simple. Post a paragraph below about yourself, ingame and out. If that's too much for you, don't worry, you probably wouldn't last long anyway. You can include your name, age, experiences with the game, some funny moment, your favorite toribash user fanfic/creepypasta, whatever. You could reply with the entire Bee Movie script if you wanted to. You probably won't get accepted and you'll most likely get infracted, but you still can.

(nerd) is like a glass of water. You can pour it into whatever object you want to, and it'll take its shape. It's a forum group, replaymaking team, war clan, and anything else your little 512x512 heart desires. It's harder to get denied than it is to be accepted. Give it a good attempt, and I'm sure we'll be welcoming you to (nerd) in no time.
Last edited by Kahn; Oct 20, 2016 at 05:03 AM. Reason: updated logo

Hey, i'm shares6 (known as shares5 on most other websites) and i'm pretty nerdy too xD i've been looking for a clan to join but so many of them seem to mess around and take forever to invite even after an approved application, just looking for a clan of chill people to hang out with occasionally.

I'm 21 atm (shhh im a kid at heart) and I've got many nerdy skills including: coding, solving a rubix cube in ~1m30s and not to mention toribash I also play csgo when i'm not on tori (rank is gold nova 1 atm)

My favorite mod is judo, although i'll include a replay for a couple of different mods
As you can tell from the sidebar i joined in 2012 and i've gotten 3rd dan since then, very nearly at 4th

Thanks for reading, hope to see you ingame sometime
Attached Files
-bodyripranked.rpl (49.5 KB, 5 views)
-thisguyme.rpl (38.4 KB, 4 views)
thedecap.rpl (24.6 KB, 4 views)
Originally Posted by shares6 View Post
Hey, i'm shares6 (known as shares5 on most other websites) and i'm pretty nerdy too xD i've been looking for a clan to join but so many of them seem to mess around and take forever to invite even after an approved application, just looking for a clan of chill people to hang out with occasionally.

I'm 21 atm (shhh im a kid at heart) and I've got many nerdy skills including: coding, solving a rubix cube in ~1m30s and not to mention toribash I also play csgo when i'm not on tori (rank is gold nova 1 atm)

My favorite mod is judo, although i'll include a replay for a couple of different mods
As you can tell from the sidebar i joined in 2012 and i've gotten 3rd dan since then, very nearly at 4th

Thanks for reading, hope to see you ingame sometime

Hey, share. You seem like you'd fit in fine! I'll cut to the chase and say that you're accepted.

My only worry is that you don't seem to post on the forums often. While ingame activity is an important thing, forum activity is even more important. Trust me, the forums are a pretty great place, even if you spend most of your time in wibbles. Try to post on the clan thread at least once a day, but the more the merrier. I'll have some conversation topics going.

So far you're the first member recruited since we rebranded as (nerd). While that may be a little underwhelming, I can assure you that more are on the way.

Welcome to (nerd)! Start off by posting in the clan thread.

Originally Posted by jc55 View Post
I'm here bucuse it look like an awesome clan to join

I'm sorry, you're going to have to make a little bit more of an application. Please read the main post.

Greetings, I'm NimbleThief. I'm applying for a position in your clan simply because it's new, and you're all new faces for me, another reason is that I would like to support you guys in anyway possible, until the time I move to another clan.

I'm 17, I play league of legends only (other than tb), I run Linux on my PC because I love the fact that I'm free to do what ever I want, also run Kali on my laptop, for no reason at all...(*cough*)

My fav mod is boxshu, lenshu and erthtk, I'm 4th Dan been around since 2011... That was a bit about me, if there is anything else you would like to know about me, feel free to pm!
vlone
Originally Posted by NimbleThief View Post
Greetings, I'm NimbleThief. I'm applying for a position in your clan simply because it's new, and you're all new faces for me, another reason is that I would like to support you guys in anyway possible, until the time I move to another clan.

I'm 17, I play league of legends only (other than tb), I run Linux on my PC because I love the fact that I'm free to do what ever I want, also run Kali on my laptop, for no reason at all...(*cough*)

My fav mod is boxshu, lenshu and erthtk, I'm 4th Dan been around since 2011... That was a bit about me, if there is anything else you would like to know about me, feel free to pm!

Hey, nimble. I'm sure we've played with each other ingame before, and you seem like a nice guy.

Although you were clear about likely moving on to another clan (which is perfectly understandable, most of the time you end up moving on, that's just how it is), we hope that you'll find your home in (nerd)!