ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by UltraVortx View Post
Hi,

My name is UltraVortx, i am a 12 yr old but very close to 13 and i am a orange belt in Toribash. Even know i am only a yellow belt i beat a 3rd dan black belt, a blue belt, and a brown belt (Im not joking). If you don't believe me ask my friend butlikker. I have recently discovered the forum and i found out it is the only way I can equip stuff because of my computer. So i go on this a lot and i have been playing Toribash for a year now (i made a new account 3 or 4 times so i have some experience) and i LOVE it because of the fact i can make my guy do whatever weird stuff comes into my head. I am a year Seven at my school and i do martial arts at my local Teakwondo place. I want to join this clan because the name sounds really cool. My favourite mod is judo and i have discord, my name in discord is Josh. (if i am not accepted into the clan i will not wine and cry)

Thanks,
UltraVortx

Can you tell us more about yourself, where you are from, what you do on a daily basis, and your favourite colour. Since we are more of a forum based/discord based clan, I think it's better if you tell us more about things irl.
P137~ People who quote themselves are idiots
Sorry dude but we don't go in-game much. You won't fit.

Extra hint: try not to apply to many clans at the same time.
Hello my Name is Superlolicon IGN , My real Name is Josh, I Live in Asia GMT+8 , Im 17 Years Old And Here Is My Application, About Myself in Toribash , I Lost My Main Account A Year Ago That is Called Jyghtfreds And Might Have Tought to Make A new One And This is it, my New account Called Superlolicon , Im really Loving The social community Of Toribash Forum and Pretty Active On it, Like equal 5 ingame 5 on Forums, i also like to Make Friends as My hobby to Socialize And Also Play Toribash With Friends i Made Here.. I always Like the color Of Naruto Six Path that is Orange. My favourite Mods Back in the days and Today is Boxmushu , Judo And Akido/Akidobigdojo.if You All Wanna Know More About Me as Personal about Real Life Just Contact me On Discord Or Toribash Private Messages.Lastly But Not Least , Frost , even if you Do not Accept me doesnt mean that i would give up , i will try Later On When The timing is Good, So Good luck to me And hope to be friends with you all FROST

Sincerely -Superlolicon
Stop Capitalizing Every Single Fucking Word It Hurts While Reading.

No.
Got any problems or questions about computers or any other tech?Feel free to PM me any time. Lmod for Computer/Mobile Chat
can i vote? i vote no

frost is a dark deep place, you wont get out if youre in it once.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by BlubKill View Post
can i vote? i vote no

frost is a dark deep place, you wont get out if youre in it once.

You heard it guys we 4chan now and shiet
Got any problems or questions about computers or any other tech?Feel free to PM me any time. Lmod for Computer/Mobile Chat
most of us said no so sorry you've been rejected. wish you better luck somewhere else, all the best.
Hello, my name is Mauro Euler (maureuler). I like to join this clan, because I liked the story, besides, I'm a beginner in the game, my favorite color is white, I study in the morning and I play in the afternoon, I like to play a lot of games like Dota 2, Cs Go, Toribash, Brawlhalla, MicroVolts, Rainbow Six and etc ... I'm not sure what to do for the clan, but I'm willing to listen and learn every time. Please accept me xD