ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
How do I change my colors (Single Player)
I want to take pictures of my tori but I want to do it with different joints, is there anything I can do?
"no sir i did not scam that player"
Originally Posted by iRookie View Post
I want to take pictures of my tori but I want to do it with different joints, is there anything I can do?

u have to edit the item.dat in the custom folders. there is a tutorial in the tutorial section for it. http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=195093

this should help you.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
In order to change your textures in any way you buy textures and gradients. Now i just saw you single player thing. You can change your textures by some fancy work in your custom folders. You could probably find a tutorial on it somewhere here.
WHO SAID I WAS HUMAN? I'LL KICK THEIR ASS!
Originally Posted by BlubKill View Post
u have to edit the item.dat in the custom folders. there is a tutorial in the tutorial section for it. http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=195093

this should help you.

Thank you, you're the only one that got it

Originally Posted by omegadark1 View Post
you can do /lp 0 <username full>or just buy the cheap items...

Demon force.
And you dont get it, I want to change MY joints, not use another tori

Originally Posted by Felepeno View Post
In order to change your textures in any way you buy textures and gradients. Now i just saw you single player thing. You can change your textures by some fancy work in your custom folders. You could probably find a tutorial on it somewhere here.

Joints joints joints joints joints joints joints joints joints joints
Download a mod?
Explain yourself, by mod I think about Aikido wushu judo etc
I know sme scripts that can change joint colors, but not single joints, and theres one for gradients, but i think irookie would go better with textures right?
What is everyone talking about, I got full 512, I got a set, the only thing that I want is to change my force color for some pics, THAT'S ALL, I DONT WANT TEXTURES, I HAVE THEM.