Ranking
Original Post
hi im jetis and i would like to join your clan should i make an app or maybe get tested?
Im joining your clan because seems that your clan could grow.
Originally Posted by XxKimaXx View Post
hi kima here and im asking to join your clan because it simply sounds awesome

It is awesome

sry for the late reply you will be tested just be sure to be active and i will find you ingame
-----
Originally Posted by jetis View Post
hi im jetis and i would like to join your clan should i make an app or maybe get tested?
Im joining your clan because seems that your clan could grow.

sry for the late reply you will be tested just be sure to be active and i will find you ingame.

well yeah i'm terribly sorry <-<
Last edited by Thronior; Apr 11, 2016 at 04:17 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
reqruitment request
hello i dont know much about toribash and i am not very good at it but id like to join your clan because i wanna b "reckless" also i dont know what cool features it has cause i was to fokn lazy to read but please reqruit me

idfk wat dafuq dis gif is btw
Originally Posted by meatballs3 View Post
hello i dont know much about toribash and i am not very good at it but id like to join your clan because i wanna b "reckless" also i dont know what cool features it has cause i was to fokn lazy to read but please reqruit me

idfk wat dafuq dis gif is btw

Ask hampa about that gif i have no idea x.x

And when are you normally online ? I'd like to test you ingame :3
Wow... Those apps.... O.o
1:I'm 13 years old ( My birthday is in January 7 )
2:My first name is Jose
3:My belt is 5th dan
6:My main is "Rivaille19" and my alt is "jose1928"
5:I want to join this clan because it look nice, I like the rules and the goals; they make you try to complete all the goals. >.<
6:My activity on forums and in-game is like... 9.5/10

Additional information

Originally Posted by Rivaille19 View Post
Wow... Those apps.... O.o
1:I'm 13 years old ( My birthday is in January 7 )
2:My first name is Jose
3:My belt is 5th dan
6:My main is "Rivaille19" and my alt is "jose1928"
5:I want to join this clan because it look nice, I like the rules and the goals; they make you try to complete all the goals. >.<
6:My activity on forums and in-game is like... 9.5/10

Additional information

1. SINCE WHEN IS PIZA A DESSERT ?!!!!!

2. I'm pretty sure you just copy pasted this from you applying to another clan, cause you know, our goals are like... vague xD But yeah I'll test you ingame m8, when can you play ?
Waddup,
I'm 15 years old, and I live in the U.S. I currently play a lot due to my summer vacation from school, so I will be consistently active. The current account that I plan to play on is my alternate account, mainly because my old account (4th dan) had an ass name xD. So yeah, hope y'all can try to test me soon.
Originally Posted by Trizezy View Post
Waddup,
I'm 15 years old, and I live in the U.S. I currently play a lot due to my summer vacation from school, so I will be consistently active. The current account that I plan to play on is my alternate account, mainly because my old account (4th dan) had an ass name xD. So yeah, hope y'all can try to test me soon.

What was your main's name ? I'll test you after my obligatory research