ES Recruitment Drive
If you would like to apply for an ally position, do it here as well. We will be recruiting for the next couple weeks! Good luck to all!
Parrot
Yes, though I do believe asking for single ally is still against the rules, but mkay, and we still have 25 slots open, during the course of the next few weeks we hope to have most if not all of these slots filled. I will be uploading a example application as soon as I can write one as well.
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash
Application
Hi, I am Angelonex, and Alt from an Account [Robstar1234]
I was a 2nd dan Black belt, I am a very Defensive Player, I usually Grapple and Punch.

I have had Past clans, I just don't remember the names, I think one of them was [DUB2TEP].

I can offer Help and Company for the clan, I may not be active Every single day, But I will promise you that I was try my best to stay active as Much as possible.
I have testing him in game, he is well skilled in abd and aikido, Ill say yes!
Parrot
Hello, my name is Artem, Why im chose Theif? Cuz my past clan was destroyed
[] Past clans: (OC),(Tekken),(TFR), and 2 or 3 clans , that i dont remember
[] Where are you from: From Belarus
I think im good at abd, i have 2 alts before, and it all are 2nd dan, sorry for my bad english.
Welcome Mason! Glad to see you posting an application! I have also tested this person, he will be beneficial to our clan! I'll give him a yes

still waiting for Ritte :P
Parrot
These apps aren't very good, but I am willing to overlook that for right now, next time for the new applicants post free form applications, I will have an example of this soon. I will welcome you all to Trial, be sure to post on the clan discussion.
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Introduction.

Hey guys! Jacob here, now you may be thinking why is a white belt applying to (Thief). Well, my main is 0Achieve0, I'm a 3rd dan. Here is my account link. http://forum.toribash.com/member.php?u=4374748I'm thirteen years old, was born in Poland. I moved to Wales when I was four years old so I don't have a very good memory of Poland. Like I already said my name is Jacob. Enjoy the application and hope you accept me!

Application

Why I chose (Thief).

I chose Thieves because this clan has made it very far since it has started. It has so much potential and I want to make it even better.

Past clans.

(Only listing the important clans, if you want to know how many clans I've been in let's just say about 15.) Wow I have a lot of past clans, let's start with God. My first ever clan where I became a warlord. I became AFK a lot because of homework and tests so I got kicked out, the next clan I was in was DukeL. My first ever clan where I got to be a leader, I remember feeling so much under pressure because I had so many responsibilities for my clan with my best friend qim. So I left and then I ended up in Bomb, where I was only in the clan for three days until I left. The last important clan was Cyanide. Where I was also leader with xMatts, then I demoted myself to Warlord. I stopped playing for a while and now I'm applying for Thieves.

Where are you from.

I already went over this in the introduction but I might as well go over it again in more detail. I was born in Poland, Legnica. I moved out of Poland when I was 3 with my Mam, siblings and grandmother to get away from our father and it was just too expensive there. I am 13 now and I am not regretting one single part of it. I am living in Wales currently where I have no problem speaking English but I just wish we could get away from the neighborhood we're living in right now.

What I can offer Thieves.

I will always be loyal to my clans, I can participate in wars for you. If I gain your trust that will be awesome too.

"Special Talents"

At a young age already I am starting to program with my brother, I helped him with a game he made. I guess that's it.

Quick section about me in toribash.

The mods I like and I'm good at is AikidoBigDojo and Mushu, I spar once in a while and I also parkour!
Last edited by AltAchieve; May 12, 2016 at 06:24 PM. Reason: .......
Well, this is a great app, we have some displayed talent. So I say yes.
Be sure to post on our clan discussion.

[sigpic][/sigpic]