Toribash
Originally Posted by Code View Post
check my inv

I'd be interested in purchasing your items, would you mind giving me estimated prices of the items please? ♥
Originally Posted by Swaves View Post
I am interested in your inventory indeed! I wasn't too fond of the artwork you mentioned to me, sorry. ♥

no prob, what items in my inv are you interested in and offer?
Yeah i can lower them, just hit me withyour best offer and i’ll see if i like them. I don’t want to haggle so would appreciate if you give me your legit price.
Originally Posted by Swaves View Post
I'd be interested in purchasing your items, would you mind giving me estimated prices of the items please? ♥

Ug's hair 30k
Centurion 125k
Elf stuff 27k all
Pure relax 15.5k
flame 25k since I got an 22k offer
Last edited by Code; Oct 14, 2018 at 06:26 PM.
Originally Posted by Virus View Post
no prob, what items in my inv are you interested in and offer?

I'd be interested in purchasing just about anything you've got, although I'd prefer it if you offer first. Since my offers tend to unintentionally offend people - I usually tend to avoid offering first in my purchasing threads. ♥
-----
Ug's hair 30k
Centurion 125k
Elf stuff 27k all
Pure relax 15.5k
flame 25k since I got an 22k offer

I'll start off with the interesting items - 55k for the Centurion & 13k for the Pure Relax?
Last edited by Swaves; Oct 14, 2018 at 06:33 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
you probably saw Noca selling the Centurion, and no, the rest of us aren't that dumb to sell it for less than 100k, so unless you're willing to pay more than 100k, dont even offer

15k pure lax
you probably saw Noca selling the Centurion, and no, the rest of us aren't that dumb to sell it for less than 100k, so unless you're willing to pay more than 100k, dont even offer

15k pure lax

No.

I have researched the price of the centurion and it's obvious you're highballing me, proof here and here .

As you can see, it's valued around 55-75k just by viewing these two threads. Not going to fall for it sorry.