Ranking
Originally Posted by Murcinary View Post
Good point. Well we can switch the focus to organizing consistent TK events, to obtain more of a community and move from there if people would like to help assist.

You can count me in for supporting this
RIP ∑
master of the universe
i'd like to point out that this idea was proposed to make the org active
i sell pocket pussies
[Ae]ther | cncpls | [OoT] | SR
me likey
but really this is a great but, ah, almost impossible idea.
as people pointed out, the main point of this is to bring back activity, and I think what, about 10 people posted?
h
If you wanted to make this just as a public tourney you could asks the GMs for support about setting it up and adding it to the main page of current events, i'm pretty sure plenty people would join it as long as the prizes are decent.
I dont even have tb installed anymore i just derp around forums once a month or so, and if i remember correctly not much people play tk
Become a phantom
Mac Muffins.
I think this is a great idea, I'd definitely love to be involved. I also think making it open to the public would be the best way to go forward
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
I would really like to establish this. If anyone would like to help me organize and try a beta version of this please feel free to pm me, I think this could be a great idea, not only for TK but all other main stream mods in TB, I feel this not only helps the current community but would help to grow it as well in the future.
this should all tie back together to OoT murc

it would be odd if we sponsored a wushu/aikido event
i sell pocket pussies
[Ae]ther | cncpls | [OoT] | SR
Originally Posted by adam2332 View Post
this should all tie back together to OoT murc

it would be odd if we sponsored a wushu/aikido event

I agree with you and im asking all those willing to join im will create a beta TK league and will keep track of it, hopefully it will be successful and i can bring it to a more main stream level. All those willing to participate please post I will create the ladder/bracket. we can all chip in a few TC for a pool prize for top 3 or something, but in the mean time i would like to know if anyone would like to participate?

We can do this two ways we can do teams of 2 or do a solo ladder where it's just 1v1 best man win/ or best team win.