Ranking
You'll find most of us disagree with striking in aikido - we treat it like Judo.

You are free to develop it yourself but don't count on us doing it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
The whole basis of aikido is to use grab control, balance, and the enemies momentum to force them to the ground a.k.a force dq. In Toribash kicking and striking is meta but in actual Aikido not so much. Tk is the place for kicking and striking. Also this is coming from me, I'm pretty much known as a decapper in bet servers, but I love winning by throws.
♥Team Aikido-[Obey]-OoT-[Vibe]-Team Pokemon♥
Most people agree that aikido is a grappling focused mod but i really love that you can play your own style. Gravity has a point that striking at least deserves a bullet point or two. I think everyone has had a successful snap kick at some point and ive been experimenting with punches, elbows, knees. Ill see what i can come up with.
-----
Added sixth principle: Damage.
-----
Attached "Tiers" png
Attached Thumbnails
tiers_head.png  
Last edited by footlox; Mar 15, 2016 at 07:10 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Leader of the Spyder House
Toribash Martial Artists
Seriously i cannot find replays appropriate for a momentum graphic. If you guys want to i need 3 replays.
-1 Great save replay, meaning you're near dq but you stop it someway and escape the bad position
-1 Great counter replay, looking for a lot of momentum/movement, where the tables are turned in an instant sort of thing.
- 1 striking combo replay, dm's or fracs not required just a lotta kicks and punches in bunches OR 1 Tactical Fracturing replay, where you induce one or more frac's on your opponent and he is dq'ed from the fractured limb.
Toribash Martial Artists
Looks good. I'll take it.
Remaining:
-1 Great save replay, meaning you're near dq but you stop it someway and escape the bad position
- 1 striking combo replay, dm's or fracs not required just a lotta kicks and punches in bunches OR 1 Tactical Fracturing replay, where you induce one or more frac's on your opponent and he is dq'ed from the fractured limb.
Toribash Martial Artists
Originally Posted by Aquita View Post
Seriously i cannot find replays appropriate for a momentum graphic. If you guys want to i need 3 replays.
-1 Great counter replay, looking for a lot of momentum/movement, where the tables are turned in an instant sort of thing.

What do you think about this replay?
Attached Files

i am a bird now - Lil B

I don't know its not exactly what i was looking for. I think something without the stones would be better.
Toribash Martial Artists
Ah alright. I don't really have any replays of saves. It's mostly judo stuff and full throws.

i am a bird now - Lil B

Sorry zwift i replaced yours with a lift counter from rockefeller. Youre still in the footsweep graphic if that makes you feel better. Still waiting on these:
-1 Great save replay, meaning you're near dq but you stop it someway and escape the bad position, dq will not be shown so you don't have to win.
Toribash Martial Artists