people playing: 63, servers online: 24, games played: 142,000,000 Top Player: Penguin

Toribash Community » General » Off-Topic » Music/Movie Chat
Register FAQ General Rules Community

Old Mar 19, 2018   #161
pusga
oh yeah

5th Dan Black Belt
Clan: [T]

I watched 3 films in the past 2 days

Tokyo Story, very nice, I think this movie will be very rewatchable for me. I enjoyed the contrast of indoors shots, landscape, indoors, etc., didn't drag on despite being long. 8/10

Pilgrimage (2017), I thought it was fun but it felt too short as if it was edited down, there's one character who I enjoyed a lot but the other ones are just kind of there to transpire a message or they're just really strange. 6/10

12 Years a slave, this one I probably enjoyed the least, even though I liked about 80% of the film, the pacing is just so weird, it almost ruined it completely for me. I would have never guessed 12 years if not for the title. Also the scene of him hanging from the tree that drags for like two minutes was a bit obnoxious for me, if it was 20 seconds I would have liked the scene a lot more. Brad Pitt's character was like he came out of a Disney flick. Good movie but these few things pissed me off 5/10
oh yeah
pusga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19, 2018   #162
Kasai

6th Dan Black Belt

Lets see..

The Titanic
To summarize, Jack saved Rose from committing suicide and shows her his drawings of a prostitute then they bang and Jack dies, My favorite character was the iceberg
4/10
-----
Also,
Shrek 3

Just wonderful
11/10
(not shitposting I just like the movie, it makes me feel nostalgic)
Fan Club <3
(Tron)~(Ab)~k3vs~ShelliuX
<(Tron)KASAi> wow youre rude
<[a]Tabby> <3
Vote for Cool Staff!

Last edited by Kasai; Mar 19, 2018 at 09:15 PM.. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Kasai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26, 2018   #163
Xife

Black Belt

The Witch : A New England Folktale
10/10 this movie is a fucking masterpiece. In summary it’s about a family that get kicked out the city and one day this girl playes peak a boo with her brother and then the brother disappeares and weird shit starts to happen. Honestly it’s the best horror I have watched - no jumpscares - you are just scared all the time

ThanksKilling
8/10
The best shitiest film I have watched. In summary A possessed turkey terrorizes five college students during Thanksgiving break. It’s more of a comedy then a horror.
;)
Xife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 8, 2018   #164
ThePirateKing
Chatterbox

8th Dan Black Belt

Avengers: Infinity War (2018 )

It was good, but I think the ending was what made it feel really good..
way too much stuff crammed in it
i still loved it though 8/10
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
ThePirateKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 9, 2018   #165
Static

4th Dan White Belt

Avengers: Infinity war

I loved it. I'm really anxious though because of the ending, but thats a good thing.

9/10
I wouldn't laminate you even if you marinated my ass with a good concentration of serenity ~ Gentleman
Static is offline   Reply With Quote