Toribash
Lightning and Sasa 45k
Just by living, people hurt others without even realizing it. So long as humanity exists, hate will also exist. There is no peace in this cursed world. War is just a crime paid for by the pain of the defeated...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Deadmau5 View Post
Lightning and Sasa 45k

I'd prefer if you listed the heads individually with the prices next to them, if you don't mind.
Lightning 25k

Sasa 20k
Just by living, people hurt others without even realizing it. So long as humanity exists, hate will also exist. There is no peace in this cursed world. War is just a crime paid for by the pain of the defeated...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Lightning 25k

Sasa 20k

Thanks!

If you can wait 12 hours after this post the heads will be yours. ^^

If you can't wait that long cancel right now.
Originally Posted by Shinigami View Post
Thanks!

If you can wait 12 hours after this post the heads will be yours. ^^

If you can't wait that long cancel right now.

Np ill wait

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Slerp head 15k

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Hildetorr View Post
Kabal head 30k

Sorry for the late response but if you can wait 12hours after this message the head will be yours. If you can't cancel right now and look somewhere else. ^^

Slerp head 15k

Do you mind going to 20k? I know I set it to 15k but it's a nice head and cute.