Toribash
Hey... It's Me again, I want to retry my app. So i still can't send replays, (ill send when i can)
so my Skype is shadowguy554 and fast move was gonna accept my app, but you know what happened to him My good buddy master tech actually just joined, so thats why i want to retry, hopefully you guys will accept,

-shadow554
-----
More info:
I am a Football player that just loves toribash,
ive sparred with jisse, binklawz, obazu, oblivion, omega90, war_hero, larfen, hattersin,
chazer, i just know people, lots :3
my mom got married yesterday,
i used to do martial arts and baseball,
my favorite food is mackey d's!!! (mc donalds)
and my first word was duck... yes, duck

-shadow554
Last edited by Legacy; Jul 20, 2014 at 08:42 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Basic info
Hi there. mY irL name is Leke. Im a 12 year old albanian who loves to make replays. I see alot of good stuff in style so thats y i thought this is perfect to join . I wanted to join sooner but i was shy
Why do I want to join?
well i have alot of friend and i saw alot of good replays and i think this clan is made for me

I got pretty interested into replaymaking after I made buddies with mastertech bobuljka and alot of people. I am not that good at this stuff, but I think I am not that bad and i think i can improve with u guys . I am best at spars. 1 more thing:could u guys help me with manips?
Contacts
You can contact me on: Skype:Leke(Z3rO), Gmail:[email protected]. Facebook: Leke Demjaha. I really hope i get in
-----
The subzero vs scorpion one is just a rush one i wasnt concentrating i put that in just for funzies
Attached Files
SPAR WITH ZORMAEK.rpl (239.3 KB, 6 views)
Parkour #3.rpl (474.8 KB, 5 views)
SuBZ3rO3-Spar With Chilled.rpl (317.6 KB, 6 views)
Subzero Vs Scorpion!.rpl (459.0 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by Move; Jul 20, 2014 at 11:39 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Chara: "Who knew people can have periods from their chests?"
Ty master
Chara: "Who knew people can have periods from their chests?"