Toribash World Championship 2019
I lift to get out stress. Why is there a goal needed for that?
nothing in life is guaranteed like sex and I'd really like to fuck you now.
Originally Posted by Grohenbird View Post
I lift to get out stress. Why is there a goal needed for that?

everything needs a goal or a reason, as I see you got yours
Enjoint life
Originally Posted by Smaiva View Post
It easy once you start wanting it really.
I went from 72kg to 78kg in about 2-3 weeks.

I am vegetarian and I don't even go the gym..
Just done my bodyweights at home.

Oh and I don't use any kinds of suplements, I just eat vegetables a lot.

ah, but im asian, metabolism rate is sky high. i have to eat double the normal amount an actual person would eat and hit the gym 5 times a week to m a i n t a i n

feelsbadman
Ah...I don't lift anymore, used to curl 65-80s when I was 12 and I got huge arms from that lol, right now I'm focusing more on my Muay Thai classes and I gotta prepare for my BJJ training too.

Sent from my ASUS_X008D using Tapatalk
Last edited by Sparturnha; Jan 13, 2017 at 03:13 PM.

(HvC)Havoc Clan Page

Originally Posted by iAwesome View Post
ah, but im asian, metabolism rate is sky high. i have to eat double the normal amount an actual person would eat and hit the gym 5 times a week to m a i n t a i n

feelsbadman

How many calories are you eating per day?
Originally Posted by mwah View Post
How many calories are you eating per day?

I'd also like to know his height, weight, and an idea of his BF%. Finally, what he considers a "workout"

If he's doing a bunch of cardio 5x a week, pretty silly that he's explaining about maintaining size.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Originally Posted by Sparturnha View Post
Ah...I don't lift anymore, used to curl 65-80s when I was 12 and I got huge arms from that lol, right now I'm focusing more on my Muay Thai classes and I gotta prepare for my BJJ training too.

Sent from my ASUS_X008D using Tapatalk

Try out Muay Thai Boran.
Its more badass
Enjoint life
Or capoeira.

I actually broke a proper sweat during today's lift, so I'm definitely making some progress
nothing in life is guaranteed like sex and I'd really like to fuck you now.
Originally Posted by mwah View Post
How many calories are you eating per day?

2.8k ~ 3.5k, i get 1.6k calories from my mass gainer
the prob is how inconsistently i eat

Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
I'd also like to know his height, weight, and an idea of his BF%. Finally, what he considers a "workout"

If he's doing a bunch of cardio 5x a week, pretty silly that he's explaining about maintaining size.

175cm, 62kg ~ 64kg (it jumps around), 9% BF

i used to be a runner but i had to stop just so i wouldn't lose mass
i'll go with back/bicep day as an example of my workouts
8 - 10 reps of 5/6 sets of everything below (except pull-ups):

pull-ups, 7 x 5
bent over barbell row
dumbbell rows
lat pulldown
close grip pulldown
longpull

bicep curls (machine/ez-bar/dumbbell)
cable curl
21s
Do you work out every day or something? I have a stupidly fast metabolism and I only eat about 2,500 kcals a day (on a good day) and I've been slowly growing for a while. Do you increase weight on your workouts and everything?

The best way to do it is eat like 6 relatively small meals throughout the day, or 3 full meals and 3 calorie/protein packed snacks + a protein drink.