Toribash
I've been locked out of my account for the past 2 days because I forgot my password and I was too lazy to fill out that form that resets your passw. Finally got around chaning it and logging in.
I have scored a 4,9 / 5 at my chemistry test today. I am pretty proud.
> Piratez
Thanks guys. Time sure flies.

Congratz Dog! Well I'm currently doing a pretty shitty job in preparations for exams. Got like 55% in math pre-exam. I didn't study much but still I expected like 65%. I made the dumbest mistakes.

I'm super hyped. The Prodigy is coming to my country. I'm probably going to buy tickets. It will be the first concert ever where I'll go just with friends. Hopefully they'll play the old tracks too. Dunno if I'm a big fan of their new album though. Damn the nostalgia trip will be real.
I was surprised to see the password change form too, cause it wasn't that long since the last one.
Enjoy the concert mate, I usually go just to buy merchandise and stuff, still fun nonetheless.
This year will be amazing for concerts here in Romania as well.
Paul Kalkbrenner is coming for the first time in Romania at Electric Castel, a festival ~210km away from my city. Also we're going to have a big festival here headlining, for the first time, Avicii, Hardwell, Tiesto, Martin Garrix, all those progressive electronic house mainstreamers and I am thinking of going.
> Piratez

Just found my ancient relics in my old photobucket account. Circa 2009 head textures that I used
Last edited by Cole; Feb 25, 2016 at 05:14 PM.
I OWE MILLIONS
Happy birthday, Sicks! Fuck turning 19 scares me.

Sup Cole. Ah yes the classic emo. Haven't seen a similar one for quite some time now. I remember I used to have one too.
Crazyyy to think about Ive been apart of this game for like 9 years. And happy birthday bros, I turned 20 on the 10th!
I OWE MILLIONS