Ranking
stone wall i recommend WeRd's sig i think they are way better :P

EDIT:WAY BETTER >_>
Last edited by Scarvin; Aug 22, 2007 at 02:07 AM. Reason: becuz its my reason to reason this reason
www.justfuckinggoogleit.com

Vector graphics (also called geometric modeling or object-oriented graphics) is the use of geometrical primitives such as points, lines, curves, and polygons, which are all based upon mathematical equations to represent images in computer graphics.

It doesn't have to be vector, I do want it not to be fractal though.
Scarvan, this is really HIS decision....

Are you hoping WeRd to pay you if he wins for plugging his sigs?
<3 MBK :D
Cayal is right, and Cayal, I like your sigs, feel free to make more, if you want.
Remember, this is as much as hamster is paying for his sig. :O

I will never bitch at you for making too many.
Originally Posted by cayal View Post
Scarvan, this is really HIS decision....

Are you hoping WeRd to pay you if he wins for plugging his sigs?

um i never agreed to pay him if i won and i didnt tell him to say that

i agree it's ultimately stonewall's descision and to be honest its most likely gonna be you cayal
TeamSambo - [ R A W R ] - BnW

Everybody, please use the path and stroke path tools in The GIMP. That be my secret. Also, expect my sig output to slow down starting the 22nd, I start my freshman year at high school, and I'll be getting about 2 hrs. homework a day. And don't give up and say I'll win. That's just lowering your own self-esteem, your skills will grow. You aren't psychic, you don't know who's he'll choose.

Pirate, this is just a spinny thing with two values of red and his name. And WeRd, I didn't mean you were paying Scarvan, I meant Scarvan was probably expecting pay from you. What I'm saying is, this is Stonewall's choice, not other people's.
Last edited by cayal; Aug 22, 2007 at 05:17 AM.
Why did you do that? Your sigs are still right on the first page, like they always were, so there isn't a need to post the same ones over again. :P
Cayal is right, they're ok, I see where you're getting at with the stonewall idea, but it isn't too much centered around what I asked for.