Ranking
Original Post
[gfx] What's your deal?

Basically,it's simple. It's Fiddlesticks,from League of Legends
For more information,check it in deviantart,there's details about it

http://iamguru.deviantart.com/#/d487rfu
One dead designer around the forums.
I like it a lot and it seems to be the case with Chicken also here. The scratched/old looking effect on the picture fits it nicely because to me it loks a little old west. But good job I enjoyed seeing this one, 9/10.
Originally Posted by Rickmo View Post
I like it a lot and it seems to be the case with Chicken also here. The scratched/old looking effect on the picture fits it nicely because to me it loks a little old west. But good job I enjoyed seeing this one, 9/10.

Actually,not for Chicken.
It's cuz i was much time without doing anything,if adding what i like so much Fiddlesticks,i wanted to do something.
Originally Posted by chicken89 View Post
thats mah main... nicely done.. :3 add a pair of mexican mustache

LOOOL, nice pic anyways
Like a lie
Seems like GFX to me....Unless you made it from scratch, but I pretty much doubt.
Last edited by Tengo; Aug 30, 2011 at 08:50 PM.
<Marco> and then Oblivion tried to sexually assault me
<Oblivion> and Marco wasn't surprised at all
I Concor With Tengo To Be Honest
Illegaly Changed my name To ToLazyToName
Buh Bye (love you)
Originally Posted by Tengo View Post
Seems like GFX to me....Unless you made it from scratch, but I pretty much doubt.

Well,if you call Photoshop stuff,GFX...
Or it's my error.

But it isn't from scratch,like i said this one is pretty simple,i taken a stock and added soft effects cuz c4d's would ruin it.
Showe me the original image. Hearing all you did was soften it up a bit, which takes literally 30 seconds to do, it's a terrible thing to post. Anyone could learn how to soften up an image a little in a few minutes.
So if you show me the original image, I may change my mind, but I doubt it.

Try to get into heads and things for a start I'd say.
Making heads, you will learn about a lot of things you can do using the tools and the filters. Also, to widen your knowledge of all the things you can do to images, I recommend trying actually making signatures, avatars, banners and so on. (gfx.)
Next time though, really, show some very noticable changes and things on the image with an effect applied maybe that you've actually made from scratch, because there is nothing to give CnC to here.
It's easy to (I'm just guessing here) duplicate the image, lower the opacity and blur it or add a glow and perhaps lighten it up a little.
Tint is sex.
Originally Posted by Praeter View Post
Showe me the original image. Hearing all you did was soften it up a bit, which takes literally 30 seconds to do, it's a terrible thing to post. Anyone could learn how to soften up an image a little in a few minutes.
So if you show me the original image, I may change my mind, but I doubt it.

Try to get into heads and things for a start I'd say.
Making heads, you will learn about a lot of things you can do using the tools and the filters. Also, to widen your knowledge of all the things you can do to images, I recommend trying actually making signatures, avatars, banners and so on. (gfx.)
Next time though, really, show some very noticable changes and things on the image with an effect applied maybe that you've actually made from scratch, because there is nothing to give CnC to here.
It's easy to (I'm just guessing here) duplicate the image, lower the opacity and blur it or add a glow and perhaps lighten it up a little.

Like i said about thousand times,at difference of my other jobs,this one is very simply.

Taste the difference:

Signature

The west one,it's a stock,the Stars wars,just a render,all left,my work.

The stock and the render:

Renders