ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[Story]Path of the Tori.
Enjoy :].A story I was working on.I can't provide pictures,So you'll have to read ya lazy little bastard :P.(Jk.)

Path of the Tori.

Story by Tamakuu.

Based off of real events of my old Toribash days.From when I used to watch my friend play to now,When I play.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter one.

"finally.i beat uke!!!i can get the hell out of heere!"The man says,excited.His name
was DetsuuKun,a young man who just began as a ToriFighter."where shuld i go furst.lol.i gerantee i'm awesome.
i'll go to a server with pros in it"The young man said,overconfident.He walked into a dojo full with both white and black belts.
His first opponent was a white belt."lollol,your gunna get owned nub"Said the opponent.DetsuuKun was prepared.He spent most
of his time creating moves.He used a relaxed style of fighting,therefore getting much more movement than the other opponent.He
grabbed his opponents head and flipped him over,slamming his opponent on the ground.DetsuuKun got cocky."too easy."He blurted
out.
The black belt wasn't any normal black belt.He's been fighting up to 5th dan."Good luck,nub."The black belt said.DetsuuKun wasn't
frightened at all.The match started and the black belt did a ridiculously complicating move,tripping DetsuuKun.Detsuukun Landed
on one of his hands and grabbed with the other,pulling in to end up on top of the black belt,pinning him.DetsuuKun laughed,Way
too confident now."LOLOLOLOLOLOL.I OWNED YUO!!!"He shouted.His opponent Replied "Noob Luck".DetsuuKun's last opponent came
in.He was a 10th Dan black belt,ranked 12.DetsuuKun didn't let out a single shiver.The black belt didn't say a single thing.He just stared
down upon DetsuuKun.The final matched had started.DetsuuKun striked the first move,Determined to win.The 10th Dan Kicked off
DetsuuKun's left leg,Kicking it out of the ring.DQ.DetsuuKun was enraged."id like to see you do that again,faggot."He said challenging
the black belt.The black belt just glared at him.Giving off a cold glare.DetsuuKun was up again,Ready to win.This time he lifted his left
leg before doing the move.The 10th Dan decided to kick off the right one and did so.DetsuuKun overreacted to the matter,blurting
out curse words torwards the 10th dan.He got off,Staying off for a while."ill kick his ass next time..."Was DetsuuKun's last word.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter two.

2 Days after DetsuuKun left for rest,his younger brother Tamakuu came in."I wonder what this world is really like :o"Tamakuu said
wonder.He had practiced like his brother had,but harder.He joined his first lobby,full of brown belts.He could read these by using a
command.All he had to do was say "stats" and the name of the person.The first one he went against had pink joints,known as chronos
force in the ToriWorld.Tamakuu was uncertain he'd win,but loved the look of the game."Ummm...I just started this today so...Im not
too good..."Tamakuu said to his opponent.The brown belt smirked and looked back at him."lol,i can teach u if u want."The brown belt
replied.Tamakuu turned down his offer.Tamakuu was finally up,going against that person.The brown belt struck first.Tamakuu felt a
of concentration and saw through all of his opponents movements.He lifted up his opponents right arm,jabbed at his ribs,fracturing them,
then grabbed his right leg.Tamakuu twisted him then let go,letting his opponent twist to his defeat.As his opponent DQ'ed,his head
popped at the same time,considering his head hit the ground hard.His opponent was irritated and shocked."WTF?!?!?!"His opponent
shouted.Tamakuu replied."Ummm...Good game...I don't really know how that happened ._. ...I was just clicking stuff..."He said,slightly
emberassed.His next opponent had a dark blue color on his joints,known as imperial force.He also had all sorts of robotic textures.
Tamakuu was frightened,very unsure about his win this time.Their match was up.As soon as Tamakuu was going to forfeit,the surge
came back.He saw through the movements again,this time causing true damage.He contracted both of his pecs and lifted his left leg.
He extended his knee and pulled,pulling off both of the arms of the opponent.Before Tamakuu could win,his opponent had left.
"What the....hell...."Tamakuu said,sad and shocked.As soon as he knew it everyone had left...Leaving him alone in the server.
He just sat there for a bit...saddened....frustrated...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter three-Coming soon.
beware
the goblin
Pretty simple story base. The grammar is terrible though. Seeing as it's your first story, I'll give you 3/10.
That guy named Poppo
You know, the leader of Fyre.
What the heck?
Sorry if I backseat moderated, but there is no such tag as [Story] and an image must be included in every first post.

The others are moderator's job, I'm too scared if I backseat moderated too far.
Enigma | Indonesian?
rip aelise, she wil b remembrd
Grammar was supposed to be like that,Good sir :I.And @jokerstein that is true.Just thought It'd be cool to post a story.Well.Those 2 comments kinda make it unnecessary to finish :/.If I get one more comment with a rating below 5,I'll close the thread.Happy?
-----
Nahh,I'll just close it now.
Last edited by Marrez; Aug 31, 2011 at 07:33 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
beware
the goblin