Toribash
Original Post
A petition to change some Black Belt Server Modes/Mods
Black belt servers, the only place for a high level individual to gain both QI and TC's (without wagering, natch). Its an endless grind of matches, forced within the confines of a few servers. I think its time for a change.

As black belts and higher, we should have MORE choices of modes and servers, not fewer. Its getting harder and harder to not get tired of playing Kickbox or Judo or Wushu for the 5000th time (no, I'm not exaggerating). Shouldn't we have some more black belt choices and servers to play in?

Some possibilities:

Deltabox
Lenshu (any variation)
baiyingpai (oft overlooked)
Joust
Lei Tai (gioff's realistic throw mod, also often overlooked)
Sumo
freestyle
judo fracture
greco
spirit wrestling
jujitsu
promix
small ring fight

I'm sure there are many more. I'm not talking stupid or gimmicky modes, just some good solid alternatives to judo, KB, wushu, Aikido, Sambo, Taek and Betabox.

Anybody with me?
"Splint Chesthair" - Is my real name.
Not really. Once you've got tired of playing wushu for the 5000th time, you must have noticed that TC doesn't really make any difference and that it's hopeless collecting an actual amount by winning in official servers.

So you can just create your own server with the mod you want and play there. You still get qi, and the 10 tc per win you're missing - wouldn't really make a difference anyway.
Whoop Whoop
So then its useless for any high rank belt to get a toribooster?

How is that good business sense?
"Splint Chesthair" - Is my real name.
I wonder if the TCs should be bumped up for official servers. Obviously, people are going to sit in them and want to farm, but then they're so easy to catch and ban. lel.

More modes... depends on if there's port space to spare. More official servers means less private servers, and vice versa, if I remember correctly.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
I say go for it.

As someone who really only plays Wushu, Lenshu, Ninjitsu and maybe a few other modes that aren't in the official servers, I think it would encourage me to play more. Plus it would keep the game fresh, maybe do one room where the mode changes on a frequent basis, as Dika said (though I haven't played a fraction of them) there are a lot of game modes that get passed over because they aren't one of the modes in the main servers.

We CAN make our own servers, but I think it would be nice if maybe the promo team had a room they set up every week/bi-week/or month. It would spice things up, for sure.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
Originally Posted by Dikarika View Post
So then its useless for any high rank belt to get a toribooster?

How is that good business sense?

boosters work in custom servers.
^garblejfidlssja beflijfdsl baeufkh dsjlinuefjdsl
a couple of new bb servers would be a breath of fresh air. Among the one you suggested i'd choose lenshu.tbm, we need another no grab mod
●Alpha●
●OLDA●
●ORMO●
I'm all for this idea, it would definately enocurage me to play mp more. Also, official servers attract more players than custom ones, so you can have a better time in them
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
Bring back Blackbelt Classic, for god's sake. I loved that in 3.5.
100ed, 100dt, 10tf, Flags 2 and 150 mf. No DQ. Absolute carnage. I made so many epic replays with that mod. I'd like to earn some damn tc with it as well.
infamous