Toribash
Originally Posted by KDstyles View Post
Name/Username:shawn/KDstyles

What type of clan is Sinon?: I would say it is a anime group that play together, socializes with each other and talk about animes that u might have seen before

How often do you post on forum?: 3/10% of the time

Have you ever participated in events/wars?:no

Why have you decided to apply to Sinon?:because it seems like a interesting guild/clan and also I could learn something from it

What is your favourite anime?:if I had to choose I would pick SAO

Do you watch anime in Subbed, Dubbed or Both?:both

user card

Rejected. We need forum activity. Sorry.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Hello, i'm MoonBoiling, let's get to my application!

Infomation about me
So i'm a pretty chill Danish(Gmt+1) lad, who enjoys playing Csgo and Toribash i practices to be the best possible in Toribash as i'm aiming for top 10 atm (Current rank is 85), my real name is Mathias Brolykke, i'm 18 years old, and in when i'm eating and such things, i love to watch Dragon ball z and Naruto, i watch Naruto in Subbed, but i can't stand Dragon ball z in subbed cuz Goku sounds like a little girl, i have been with 2 Team Impact and Time for rekt, i have won a few wars for them, and i normaly join in at all the gmtournys there are, and ever since i found out that Concon made his own clan i kinda wanted to join and then still not cuz i was scared of getting rejected, and i'm pretty much at the forums 5 hours a day and i also have the forums open to look at art and connect with people, i also practice hard in Toribash my normaly practices goes 15.00 to 18.00, and then i play for fun. Hope you enjoyed my app, best regards MoonBoiling

I do not know why it doesnt show my global rank but it's 85 atm
Last edited by MoonBoiling; Sep 4, 2015 at 04:51 AM.

Fire's biggest fanboy
Former Event Squad
Originally Posted by MoonBoiling View Post
Hello, i'm MoonBoiling, let's get to my application!

Infomation about me
So i'm a pretty chill Danish(Gmt+1) lad, who enjoys playing Csgo and Toribash i practices to be the best possible in Toribash as i'm aiming for top 10 atm (Current rank is 85), my real name is Mathias Brolykke, i'm 18 years old, and in when i'm eating and such things, i love to watch Dragon ball z and Naruto, i watch Naruto in Subbed, but i can't stand Dragon ball z in subbed cuz Goku sounds like a little girl, i have been with 2 Team Impact and Time for rekt, i have won a few wars for them, and i normaly join in at all the gmtournys there are, and ever since i found out that Concon made his own clan i kinda wanted to join and then still not cuz i was scared of getting rejected, and i'm pretty much at the forums 5 hours a day and i also have the forums open to look at art and connect with people, i also practice hard in Toribash my normaly practices goes 15.00 to 18.00, and then i play for fun. Hope you enjoyed my app, best regards MoonBoiling

I do not know why it doesnt show my global rank but it's 85 atm

I recommend you remake your application like on Page 1. Just give us the info on there. We don't care about what you do in game.

edit: I see you recently applied to Obey. I'm guessing Sinon wasn't your first choice, rather, a backup plan perhaps? Regardless, remake the app if you truly want to join, can't garantee you'll make it, but if you really want to join, try again.
Last edited by WeooWeoo; Sep 4, 2015 at 05:15 AM.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
I recommend you remake your application like on Page 1. Just give us the info on there. We don't care about what you do in game.

edit: I see you recently applied to Obey. I'm guessing Sinon wasn't your first choice, rather, a backup plan perhaps? Regardless, remake the app if you truly want to join, can't garantee you'll make it, but if you really want to join, try again.

Well i was kinda to scared to write on app, and one of my friend applied for obey so i was kinda yolo about it, but Sinon was never my backup plan, and i will wait a week or so to make a new app, so i don't spam your threads, have a fantastic day. ^^

Fire's biggest fanboy
Former Event Squad