Ranking
Galrath sent me a beta-key.

Username: Drakhir
Oh shit, there's a thread for this?

This game is really cool, I like it a lot better than DoTA. I'm really quite awful at it, unless I use the Madman, he is so over-powered. Glacius, Pyromancer, Madman and Moon Queen are probably my faves. Also, no invites.
[CENTER]
lead Sigma
People who are already able to play dota and now switch to HoN should seriously get decapped, madmanized and instagibed. Seriously, every hero they have in HoN is an exact same clone of a hero in dota with same skills etc...Items are the same, the map, the heroes, the gameplay. Everything that changed is the design, which is horrible, cause that dark enviroment makes it harder to see enemies when chasing/escaping.

Better go play dota or instead LoL. Both will pwn this bad rip-off.
Originally Posted by Guinsoo View Post
People who are already able to play dota and now switch to HoN should seriously get decapped, madmanized and instagibed. Seriously, every hero they have in HoN is an exact same clone of a hero in dota with same skills etc...Items are the same, the map, the heroes, the gameplay. Everything that changed is the design, which is horrible, cause that dark enviroment makes it harder to see enemies when chasing/escaping.

Better go play dota or instead LoL. Both will pwn this bad rip-off.

I like how came back (?) just to post this, makes me feel like you care.

However HoN is yes a clone, it states it is a clone, just without the limitations of wc3. It is not exactly the same, most heroes have been tweaked, merged and there are even completely new heroes.

There are two maps, one is a clone of DotA's map to please the DotA fans, the other is a new vertical map just to show the diversity, there is also a new 2 lane map coming soon.

The "dark" environment is fine as the heroes "glow" so to speak and generally stand out.

LoL looks pretty crappy in my opinion, the graphics look terrible, the cartoon like graphic style looks badly pulled off unlike games such as TF2 which pull the style off perfectly. Of course I haven't played LoL so I can't really comment, I would much rather play HoN then DotA as it's simply just much better, prettier and generally easier to play with friends, find balanced teams and not have leavers thanks to their stats and friends system.

Your comment just seems as if it's fuelled by hate, the fact your first post in this forum was posting in this thread seems as if you are desperately trying to get people from loving this game. So if you really are guinsoo, it shows to me how desperate you are trying to steer people towards LoL. It must fail.

Now I doubt you'll come back to this forum as there are tonnes more places where you can try and stop HoN, but I thought I may as well correct your lies.
Last edited by Blam; Jul 26, 2009 at 08:48 PM.
:D
Meh, the game is alright. Graphics are ok, the gameplay is fairly balanced. Voice acting needs reworking though, it's shitty beyond belief.

The friend system is definitely an improvement though. Creating a game with your friends have never been this easy. ;o
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [[email protected]] [Quit:]
Any invites somone can send me?

if so, my in-game name will be ownagehuh, and my email is [email protected] if thats what you need to send it to me.

I would appreciate it, thanks <3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
.::[Latin]::..-Ldr[GU]-[OLDA]-[PwN]-[TO]-[BISH]-[MG]-[WLT]

[Auction].::Full Demo Set::.
~TheElement Signature WingFlame
Originally Posted by ownagehuh View Post
Any invites somone can send me?

I would appreciate it, thanks <3

Me too, but I can't manage to get any... Well, I could become an official HoN fan, but I didn't...
Originally Posted by Blam View Post
I like how came back (?) just to post this, makes me feel like you care.

However HoN is yes a clone, it states it is a clone, just without the limitations of wc3. It is not exactly the same, most heroes have been tweaked, merged and there are even completely new heroes.

There are two maps, one is a clone of DotA's map to please the DotA fans, the other is a new vertical map just to show the diversity, there is also a new 2 lane map coming soon.

The "dark" environment is fine as the heroes "glow" so to speak and generally stand out.

LoL looks pretty crappy in my opinion, the graphics look terrible, the cartoon like graphic style looks badly pulled off unlike games such as TF2 which pull the style off perfectly. Of course I haven't played LoL so I can't really comment, I would much rather play HoN then DotA as it's simply just much better, prettier and generally easier to play with friends, find balanced teams and not have leavers thanks to their stats and friends system.

Your comment just seems as if it's fuelled by hate, the fact your first post in this forum was posting in this thread seems as if you are desperately trying to get people from loving this game. So if you really are guinsoo, it shows to me how desperate you are trying to steer people towards LoL. It must fail.

Now I doubt you'll come back to this forum as there are tonnes more places where you can try and stop HoN, but I thought I may as well correct your lies.

Dota gets updated regularly. You do not only get completely new heroes in HoN, also in Dota. Btw, most of those new "heroes" have a random selection of skills from Dota heroes.

The different maps are a plus for HoN. Won't argue about that.

Already said my opinion to the environment.

LoL's comic style is a matter of taste. Still, the producer's actually try to not make it look like a simple rip-off. They didn't steal dota heroes, instead tried to make their own original heroes for example.

Just to let you know that not only HoN has some nice features. There are also gaming platforms for dota which also record your stats etc. An example is garena. The producers of HoN required to pay real money for ppl to see stats in their previous games (Savage 2). It wouldn't surprise me if it would be the same in HoN.

Yes, my comments are filled with hate, because I don't like to see cheap rip-offs, which obviously just try to make money. I hope dota retards will switch over to HoN because of the cool graphics...would clean up the community a bit.
Last edited by Guinsoo; Jul 26, 2009 at 11:43 PM.
Still, this looks like a fun game and i would like to try it ;p
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
.::[Latin]::..-Ldr[GU]-[OLDA]-[PwN]-[TO]-[BISH]-[MG]-[WLT]

[Auction].::Full Demo Set::.
~TheElement Signature WingFlame