Ranking
Originally Posted by lampshade View Post
should i also apply again in a week or two? or am i in?, please, take your time with the decision, the reason i want to join is because i want to be known as a respectable replay maker, it would defeat the purpose if you let me in with doubts. i will always respect your decision, and you have a lot on your plate... so when you get time, i want you to think long and hard about your decision to let me join or not.

I would like to see a madman from you, after that I will give you a full analysis.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
in the first one notice how uke's leg saves him from dqing
this is as madman as i've gotten so far...
Attached Files
dude, stop playing that tuba.rpl (129.0 KB, 13 views)
one trick pwny.rpl (148.6 KB, 12 views)

[NERD]
[OLDA]
[inq]
hey all
well,i hope to get in to this group, just to be clear some replays i made with my old charcter(yftachman), if you need proof that's it me i can give you.
"kiss of death" was actully online and i just thought its cool, something to check out
and can someone explain me what's each of
  • Madman
  • Decap
  • Split
  • Boomhit(s)
  • Dancing
  • Skateboarding
  • Realism
  • Combo Attacks
  • Manipulation
thank you
Attached Files
!ass-to-mouth.rpl (13.7 KB, 11 views)
!do what you gotta do.rpl (44.1 KB, 8 views)
!TA-DA.rpl (47.1 KB, 8 views)
!Kiss of Death.rpl (43.8 KB, 7 views)
I'm not gonna explain all of those replay types.

Also, the fourth one is mp. There shouldn't even be a fourth replay. It doesn't matter, you wouldn't get in anyway.
Leader of ORMO||Property of [T]||A replay thread
Lampshade: I'm afraid I don't think you are good enough to get into ORMO at this point. Your two latest replays were pretty lacking in the basic components of a madman (only 2 DM's occured in each) and you use a lot of grab where it isn't necessary, especially in the last 200 frames in the second replay.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
Um. I'd like to join. ._.

I'm not quite sure what exactly a "realistic" replay is like, since that's pretty much what all of us are aiming for in every replay, imo.

As you can see from my replays, I kinda suck at booms, but I'm working on it. I don't have any dancing replays, but I'm not too shabby at it. I can make one for you later if you want to see one.

Do something after this is probably my most realistic one. I think. Idk.

Kindaboom Attempt at a boom

Eggs in a basket with skeet I just really really like this one. Probably my favorite. I don't really know why.
Attached Files
Gum - Kindaboom.rpl (109.5 KB, 9 views)
Here you go, Hyperbolic. I tried my best to explain it.

Madman - You go all nuts on Uke and dismember atleast six of his joints. However, those six joints must include atleast one shoulder or pec and one hip or glute. Keep in mind that you do NOT leave both Ukes arms or legs intact. Breaking your own joints is not allowed, it will make the madman invalid.
Decap - You decapitate Uke or with a more simple term, you kick his head off. Dismembering other joints with the decapitating kick won't make it unvalid, just more exciting. If you dismember both of Uke's pecs with the decapitating kick it will turn into a "boomdecap".
Split - You hit one of Uke's/opponents spinal joints (Abs, lumbar or the chest) If you hit one of those joints and dismember two or all of them you call it a "Core"
Boomhit(s) - When you hit uke/opponents and dismember ATLEAST three joints in the same frame. Dismembering more joints in one frame won't make it unvalid or anything, just more powerful and exciting.
Dancing - You simply dance. Breakdancing replays are the most common ones. Do not touch Uke/opponent during the dancing. Try to use 500 or 1000 ED when you're making them.
Skateboarding - You make a replay using the Skateboard mod. There are lots of different skateboard mods. This mod takes a bit of Realistic replay making experience if you want to get a nack of it fast.
Realism - Probably one of the harder sorts of replays to make. You try to make realistic moves, moves that refer to real life moves or tricks. If you want to learn this type of replay, please give it time and have a lot of patience. Even some of the best replay makers in the community struggles with this kind of replays. So be aware of that it will take a lot of time.
Combo Attacks - I'm sure you know what a combo is. Combo's are simular to madman replays, the difference is that you make multiple hits with not much space between. The madman replay criteria is not important in this type of replay.
Manipulation - You kick and push uke into the air without dismembering and then you either decap or split Uke while he's airborne. Do not let Uke touch the ground before you dismember him, it will make the replay look bad and not very stylish.

I hope it helped you out ^^

ChuiGum, I think that you got the potencial but I want you to gain more replay maker experience before we let you in. Please re-apply in two weeks or something. By that time you should have improved. I thought your first replay was average. Nothing special with an ugly grab. In the second one there was much grip. You also kind of interrupted the flow before the last hit. The last one's the best one. Minimum grab used. Keep that up.

Also, a tip if you want to be realistic: Don't punch and rip Uke apart. It's not realistic at all.

Thank you for applying.
Last edited by Tempo; Mar 4, 2010 at 08:08 AM.
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
I am not discouraged!!!! i will make some more, better replays. you will hear from me later... thank you for reviewing my application!

[NERD]
[OLDA]
[inq]
Originally Posted by Tempo View Post
Lampshade: Yes, the last two replays blew me away. Welcome aboard ^^

Guy1321: I'm so sorry for the delay. TBH, I don't know what to say. I guess I'm saying yes, but another recruiter must approve aswell.

Well..
am i in or not ?:P
i don't want to be rude or rush you guys in anyway but still ..
it's kinda unfair that i applyed before 2 weeks more or less and
i didn't been informed if i'm in or not .
so please..
Pendragon = Bandwagon.