ES Recruitment Drive
1st. A boom, that I managed to do.
2nd. I got uke dizzy and then a split and cap'.
3rd. A madman.
Attached Files
#you just you boomed!.rpl (174.6 KB, 16 views)
#your bread is old.rpl (112.7 KB, 13 views)
#fried chikin.rpl (263.3 KB, 15 views)
The first replay was very nice. However, the other ones were not as good. You used much grab in the madman. The second replay was not very good. Splitcapping Uke while on the ground is not very hard tbh. Try hitting uke while he's airbourn when making manipulation replays, it looks so much better. I think you need to improve some more. Re-apply with other replays when you feel like you're ready ^^

But remember, cut out much of the grabbing when making madmans.
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
Improve your flow. :o
Toriolympics - 2nd place | Fr_Death Leader |ORMO Member |
3rd apply :P
BoomBoomPew - Kick Kick Kick style .
ExtendedKick - propobly an extended kick :P
RunningAndSpinRunning - I love running ;)
Attached Files
Replay-BoomBoomPew.rpl (187.9 KB, 13 views)
Replay-ExtendedKick.rpl (163.9 KB, 10 views)
Replay-RunningAndSpinRunning.rpl (473.2 KB, 12 views)
Pendragon = Bandwagon.
3rd time's the charm?

Alphanumeric cans Madman. It's not no-grab. Sorry.

Carbon Coated V2 You said I could've done more to the upper body. I can't really figure out how to do anything more.

Full of win My most recent work. It took me absolutely forever to get back over to the chest&down part of Uke. (It's an extension of "Gum - First boom" which you can see in my replay thread, if you want.)

P.S. Do I have to post a different set of replays everytime? Or can I repost the 3 least frowned upon replays?
Attached Files
Gum - Alphanumeric cans.rpl (183.5 KB, 19 views)
Gum - Carbon Coated V2.rpl (187.2 KB, 13 views)
Gum - Full of win.rpl (152.2 KB, 13 views)
Guy1321:

BoomBoomPew: The first two kicks flowed nicely and came across to me as quite powerful. However, the decap did look a bit stressed and did not flow as well as the first half of the replay. I would have excused a grab if you could have boomed the torso that was dangling next to you.

ExtendedKick:
I quite liked the decap here, even if it was a little weak. You were a bit twitchy throughout the replay though, especially regarding the knees. It gives an air of unprofessionality, try to avoid doing it. Apart from that, I did like the replay.

RunningAndSpinRunning:
You did well to keep your balance for so long and run that far. The running itself looked relatively smooth, except for a few leg twitches (again).

Overall: I don't think the three replays you presented are ORMO material. However, I will happily evaluate any more madman type replays you may have, as I think you have potential in this area. Focus on smoothness and destruction. I look forward to seeing you apply again.

Originally Posted by ChuiGum View Post
P.S. Do I have to post a different set of replays everytime? Or can I repost the 3 least frowned upon replays?

You do not have to post three different replays each time; for example, if one replay did particularly well in your last application, you may keep that one in. Try to vary the replays you apply with, though. Anyway, your application.

Alphanumeric cans: A little grab-heavy. The hits did come thick and fast, which I liked. There was nothing fundamentally wrong with the execution at all, but I can't help but notice that it lacks 'personality'. The kicks were all pretty generic and were nothing new to behold.

Carbon Coated V2:
I liked this replay a lot, I reckon it's good enough for ORMO. The second kick was excellent, I like how your leg travelled very low to reach the glutes. I can't really fault it at all, except that if you look at the right side of your body during the buildup to the second kick, your arm and leg are very twitchy, moving this way and that. It looks slightly odd and kinda kills the flow.

Full of win:
Very well done on this one. The hits were excellent, and the whole replay was practically nograb (if you excuse the few frames of grab to bring the legs closer to you). You could have loosened up a little to make the travelling parts more pleasing to the eye however, as your knees tended to remain contracted the whole time. Other than that, an ORMO-standard replay.

Overall: I'm leaning very much towards a yes. We'll have to wait and see what others think.
Last edited by Marco; Mar 11, 2010 at 12:28 AM.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
For ChuiGum's replays, I actually liked the 1st one the most. The second one looked ugly IMO, the way he was positioned for the kicks, and the 3rd, I hate long pauses that don't really flow well.

I'm also not 100% sure for Chui but I'm also leaning towards a yes. I'll wait and see.
Originally Posted by Marco View Post
Guy1321:

BoomBoomPew: The first two kicks flowed nicely and came across to me as quite powerful. However, the decap did look a bit stressed and did not flow as well as the first half of the replay. I would have excused a grab if you could have boomed the torso that was dangling next to you.

ExtendedKick:
I quite liked the decap here, even if it was a little weak. You were a bit twitchy throughout the replay though, especially regarding the knees. It gives an air of unprofessionality, try to avoid doing it. Apart from that, I did like the replay.

RunningAndSpinRunning:
You did well to keep your balance for so long and run that far. The running itself looked relatively smooth, except for a few leg twitches (again).

Overall: I don't think the three replays you presented are ORMO material. However, I will happily evaluate any more madman type replays you may have, as I think you have potential in this area. Focus on smoothness and destruction. I look forward to seeing you apply again.

You do not have to post three different replays each time; for example, if one replay did particularly well in your last application, you may keep that one in. Try to vary the replays you apply with, though. Anyway, your application.

Alphanumeric cans: A little grab-heavy. The hits did come thick and fast, which I liked. There was nothing fundamentally wrong with the execution at all, but I can't help but notice that it lacks 'personality'. The kicks were all pretty generic and were nothing new to behold.

Carbon Coated V2:
I liked this replay a lot, I reckon it's good enough for ORMO. The second kick was excellent, I like how your leg travelled very low to reach the glutes. I can't really fault it at all, except that if you look at the right side of your body during the buildup to the second kick, your arm and leg are very twitchy, moving this way and that. It looks slightly odd and kinda kills the flow.

Full of win:
Very well done on this one. The hits were excellent, and the whole replay was practically nograb (if you excuse the few frames of grab to bring the legs closer to you). You could have loosened up a little to make the travelling parts more pleasing to the eye however, as your knees tended to remain contracted the whole time. Other than that, an ORMO-standard replay.

Overall: I'm leaning very much towards a yes. We'll have to wait and see what others think.

Thanks mate :P
maybe i didn't pass but still i really appreciate it for telling me what's wrong and stuff like this.
and i'm working on madmans now
i don't really like madmans because it's so hard to make it fresh and stylish .
but i'll try.
thanks again for your epic answer about my replays
i really appreciate it.
Pendragon = Bandwagon.
2nd apply

1st. Some dismemberment and some breakdancing.
2nd. A split and a decapitation, with punches.
3rd. A little manipulation and then decap, arm dismemberment and leg dismemberment.
Attached Files
# were going to dinnis.rpl (281.3 KB, 10 views)
#Orf- ouchy.rpl (90.3 KB, 9 views)
#Orf -you look shorta naked.rpl (252.3 KB, 8 views)