Toribash
Original Post
Do You Think In The Future We Will Really Invent Flying Cars??...
Post your opinion here
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
Pretty much yeah,since we already have rocket cars and what not.
~Tyzo
#TwinSwag
The question is, will we use them? Depends on how far in the future you are looking. Sure, maybe after hundreds of years there will be flying cars, and poop. They could be more environment-friendly, and you don't have to fix roads all the time. But for now, we shall stick to cars.
Originally Posted by Flipers04 View Post
The question is, will we use them? Depends on how far in the future you are looking. Sure, maybe after hundreds of years there will be flying cars, and poop. They could be more environment-friendly, and you don't have to fix roads all the time. But for now, we shall stick to cars.

Also, what happens when you have 50,000 of these up in the sky with no lanes or police of any sort, how would you pull someone over? Absolute chaos.
They invented the flying car in '07

Where have you all been?
-----
Originally Posted by Radi0 View Post
Also, what happens when you have 50,000 of these up in the sky with no lanes or police of any sort, how would you pull someone over? Absolute chaos.

Watch star wars episode II, and look at the courascant (?) traffic.
Last edited by Zayex; Oct 2, 2011 at 09:23 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
Don't compare us stupid humans to the genius's in Coruscant. Everyone there is fueled by the force, EVERYTHING in star wars is the force, Everyone in Coruscant has the ability to tap into the force, we do not, which means we aren't as bad ass and can not live in harmony like that.
Well, think about it. The Wright brothers invented a plane. I believe we will have flying cars, powered by the same technology
what the hell is a "Justin"
I do not think flying cars will be invented.

The government, has paid a lot of money to make planes and such so if flying cars were invented air ports would loose money.

I am also pretty sure that it would take a lot of money to make a flying machine look like a car.

I just do not think it would happen.