Ranking
hi,
my name is alessandro i am a 14 years older from italy,i started playng toribash in 2015 with a my friend. my win ratio it's 49,i am rank 12.
my favourite mod are aikido,greykido and abg,but i am tryng to be better in mushu.
my gmt it's italy 1.00.
i am from parma.
i've chose vibe cuz i think it's a good clan and i want to be in a good for become a competitive player.
i am happy to join war too.
my previous clan was bomb squad .
i love italian rap music and i practice parkour and breackdance.
i can offer to vibe my support for war or anyother things that clan need.
whoevers deleting my denied posts: stop

all of above: denied
they call me ????????????
CANCEL MY APP
I'm a little candycorn
but yeah I'm cancelling my app
fuck 12, free all my shootaz
About Me: Alright, first things first. I just want to point out that I have been in vibe before. I never left, I just went inactive because I didn't have a computer. I was also playing black ops 3 a lot so I didn't really try to hard to get another computer. I finally ended up getting this laptop now and am now trying to rejoin.. My real name is Michael and I am 22, as hobbies I like to play Football and Basketball, I am also going to college for welding. I am a pretty chill person if you get the chance to really know me.. Lastly, I am not perfect I do slip up from time to time. I really REALLY dislike getting lifted during duels simply because I can't counter them. This sometimes triggers me to rage and I do so. I am working on it though, I am practicing to just get better so I can win and not rage so much.

Toribash History: I joined toribash in 2009 with my first account Havock007 and from then I have been on and off because toribash has me hooked. I used to get into a lot of trouble back then, so much so that at one point I was ban on sight, but after my recent brake I have only gotten one infraction and that was for posting wrong in support. I have been taken completely off ban on sight and ZT so I guess now you could consider me a regular user. I look to stay out of trouble and just work on making friends.

Why Vibe: I remember when I was in vibe, I had a really good time. You guys were all pretty cool and I really enjoyed my stay here. If it weren't for my computer messing up I would have still been in Vibe. I think this clan is the clan for me and I hope you guys can have me back so I can continue rockin the Vibe clan tag.

[Vibe]Avatar.
|Obey|
Turning over a new leaf!
Taken from his application to Aeon a few days ago:
Originally Posted by Avatar View Post
I am in Boom with an alt but only for Clan League. I joined in 2009, and have been playin on and off sense then.

CHEEZY!!

~Avatar~

why would you leave that part out now?

also, what about this?

soap

ps yes im a snitch