Toribash
Welcome to the guild m8s, pouffy keep us updated on the cool instruments you plan to build, if they turn out well I bet you could make some $$$ or get YouTube famus for mastering them lol
-----
Also I love getting to hear everyone's stories about how long they have played and what they are currently working on/planning to work on
Last edited by Tempest; Jun 24, 2017 at 06:22 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
oh is this where i put my signature?
Originally Posted by Tempest View Post
Welcome to the guild m8s, pouffy keep us updated on the cool instruments you plan to build

For sure, i plan to

i dunno about getting youtube famous for it though lmao
Originally Posted by Tempest View Post
I've never even heard of a falsetto lmao

it's head voice, right before soprano
Hi, I started studying & learning (but not enough practice!) music and the piano 4 years ago and I fell in love with it ever since. Now I've become familiar with various music theories. I play the piano as a hobby and thus most of my playings are improvisational and not repertoire-bound (I can play songs of course), experimenting with various kinds of harmonic, rhythmic, and melodic expressions (I'm very fond of reading music theories). But due to this autodidact nature of my journey with the piano, I've always felt deprived of the experiences of a classical student or in fact with the techniques, etudes, and practices that they have. My hand independence still seems quite horrible, and I do hope this organisation could help me what to do with that.

Last academic year I joined the school orchestra, committing myself to the trumpet. I'm not confident enough to say that I could play it fluently, but boy do I love it. It helped a lot with my sight-reading and gave me the wonderful experience of playing together.

Now my brother had recently bought a guitar. I'd very much like to learn it too. I've learned the basic open chords (E A D G C and their minor counterparts) and a few bar chords (E-form, A-form, and their minor counterparts). I'd love to learn more but don't know where to start.

Well that's my quite long and uninteresting story anyway /:
Enigma | Indonesian?
rip aelise, she wil b remembrd
i play the guitar (original i know). my story is lame as hell, but my parents make sure my brother and i are always playing a sport and an instrument. so 5th grader me who was obsessed with rock band 2 thought fuck it guitar looks cool. 5 years later im still shit, but maybe slightly less shit than when i started.

although i hate it ive done a couple live performances, but i think of guitar as more of a hobby
Last edited by EliMcFly; Jul 11, 2017 at 07:30 AM.