Toribash
I never imagined satire to get this far, I legit always saw it as a chill clan but it started out horrible.
My ideas were never taken seriously and every time we went to war, the old clan members would abandon me, they would ignore everything I said, they even went as far as telling me im wasting my time. Even though this was a chill clan, I still wanted it to be ranked at least 400 or something, I still wanted this clan to grow but it wasn't happening.. The side-leader and I had a disagreement, he left along with some of the old members and I felt like ditching this clan. But a friend of mine called dagaheck told me don't, she told me that it would be a waste to ditch this clan after it took months of saving just to make it. So it was just me.. there were a few members who stayed but I rarely spoke to them, there was one called fatypanda who showed interested in wanting to make this clan grow.
Met up with panda, wizz decided to join us but he saw 3 people in the discord kek, he legit left instantly, thinking this was a waste of time and avoiding me.
Panda motivated me as well, I finally decided to go all out and I did, now I have members that will never leave me side, that will never ignore my ideas and they'll stick with me till the end.
I never imagined satire ever progressing this much, we're growing so fast, it almost feels unreal. We might so many jokes but we are extremely supporter, even clan hoppers don't leave.
I still can't believe that I wanted to ditch this clan, if it wasn't for Daga and Panda, this probably would have never happened, I would have probably kicked everyone and left.
So I thank them and I thank all of you, many leaders don't understand that they are nothing without their members, that's why I try my best to be there for all of you.
omg
OFFICIAL IN
ONE DAY

Lol im glad we have one of these now
<(Overflow)Exclude> rythm i am gonna slap ya fucking ugly face with my left hand which i used to slap your momma ass
Me too, I would love to get involved in a war and show everyone what Satire is made of. #SatireForever