Ranking
Original Post
Kiai/ Grip noise restrictions.
I was in a greykido server and someone had a screamer kiai, and another person had a very loud grip.

My suggestion is to ban people with screaming kiais and only allow files that arent over a certain decibel level.
[8:12:11 AM] Yara Sparkle: come to netherlands everyone is naked.
I shouldnt have to, thats not a fix to a bad problem.

Thats like saying its not the shooters fault for shooting your mom. "she could have just ran away or something."
Originally Posted by smokinonthatKK View Post
I shouldnt have to, thats not a fix to a bad problem.

Thats like saying its not the shooters fault for shooting your mom. "she could have just ran away or something."

You can just turn off your volume though. And if the GMs were gonna ban people with annoying sounds, sounds wouldn't exist. Everyone is too picky with sounds. If you have a certain song that one person dislikes, doesn't mean they should get banned. Just lower your music volume. Problem solved.
blue
pink
I suggest not to ban, if you got annoyed just lower your volume. Besides having a kiai and changing its music is fun..
while i don't agree with the banning someone with a 'bad' sound item. i think there should be something like a /opt sounds 0 that would turn off sound items
They restrict forum posts

they restrict flaming to an extent

Why should they be allowed to make something so awful?
Originally Posted by smokinonthatKK View Post
They restrict forum posts

they restrict flaming to an extent

Why should they be allowed to make something so awful?

It's not awful. Just turn off your volume. There's alot of options to turn each sounds off. You just don't bother looking at the options.
Bringer of Hell
His point is that he doesn't want to have to turn certain sounds off because of a few people who put screamers in their kiais.
If someone is being harassed in a room, sure he can just leave, but that is not an idea solution, is it?