Ranking
Original Post
[Game] Assassin's Cake
In my opinion, the game is simply put; amazing. The gameplay, story, combat animations, scenes and movies are seriously a reason to start playing them. I started playing them from the pilot game of Assassin's Creed I from protagonist Altair to Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag's protagonist; Edward Kenway.

I'm such a fan of this game simply because of one word; Assassins.

Post here on your thoughts about how the game works for you (if it's nice or not, any opinion will do)

Big ass image of the assassin's creed roster

RIP ∑
master of the universe
You can't say assassin without 'ass'.

You can't say cake without sexy either.
Last edited by list; Jun 7, 2014 at 08:08 AM.
Killjoys, make some noise!
I love it how everyone has this big-ass hood.
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot
It's called *le parkour.
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot
I played AC and AC2. Not bothered to check out other games yet, but I will at some point, probably.

AC was quite decent, I liked the combat system and the setting (best choice ever), but the gameplay was getting very repetitive and boring after a while.
AC2 was a very nice improvement to 1, pretty much everything aside from combat system (and the setting, although the new one is about just as good or only slightly inferior) got better. The fighting went full retard both gameplay-wise and visually.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
Originally Posted by JtanK View Post
I played AC and AC2. Not bothered to check out other games yet, but I will at some point, probably.

AC was quite decent, I liked the combat system and the setting (best choice ever), but the gameplay was getting very repetitive and boring after a while.
AC2 was a very nice improvement to 1, pretty much everything aside from combat system (and the setting, although the new one is about just as good or only slightly inferior) got better. The fighting went full retard both gameplay-wise and visually.

Yes, I have the same thought on AC1 which is quite repetitive on the missions. And AC2 had improvement. I assure you AC: Brotherhood, Revelations, AC3 and AC4 has a tremendous amount of improvements in terms of combat animation and cinematic cutscenes and not to mention a load of improvement in the Assassin Guilds and equipment as well. I would recommend you to play them if you have the time to look into it.
RIP ∑
master of the universe
Played Revelations once in an Xbox360, amazing game.

I do not comprehend the story, however, it seems quite interesting, travelling back in time and playing the assassins.
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people
Hamsters ♥ Eternally proud to be Fyre ♥
Basically the main thing that made us love assassin's creed. Also the going back in time and re-living their stories is pretty amazing.
RIP ∑
master of the universe