Toribash
terribly thought out events and prizes most of the time, people basically end up spending hours making a spar replay for 5k tc. total waste of time for everyone involved.

taking days to progress the event even though everyone is ready to progress. it should take at the most a few hours, and if the person hosting the event is busy like how reta was too busy to progress the walking dead event someone else should be able to progress it until the main host is back.
Originally Posted by Icky View Post
4 sentence apps don't get accepted. If anything they get thrown out almost immediately.

Wibbles isn't looked at with a lot of relevance towards apps.

I don't recall any dicks or similar images on an app. That kind of thing is generally a joke and is never the main focus of an app.

Slurs are allowed in certain servers. That's been explained many times. So that's not important unless they happen where they aren't supposed too.

Also tldr if someone is leaking then let higherups know. (It's more likely that they're pulling your leg though)

So I am going to respond to your response. Maybe 4 sentences is a bit of an exaggeration, but I have definitely seen singular paragraph apps that are like 6 sentences.
Last time I recall if someone were to shout slurs in lets say public3 this is a big deal.
My understanding was on public servers it was not allowed. Guess not :/
I am definitely not having my leg pulled lol. I have seen tons of screenies.
My most favorite staff leaked screenies are when Arctic rips to shreds some of the apps that come into Hs.
Overall, I stick with my previous points. I would, however, like to continue this convo in Pm's if you would like to help me understand something further.
Because with the slurs thing, its either I don't get that slurs are illegal or not in Public rooms such as public6 public5 public3 etc...
Thanks for your help in advance <3

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Be Cool. Have Style.
Originally Posted by KrisKrafts View Post
So I am going to respond to your response. Maybe 4 sentences is a bit of an exaggeration, but I have definitely seen singular paragraph apps that are like 6 sentences.
Last time I recall if someone were to shout slurs in lets say public3 this is a big deal.
My understanding was on public servers it was not allowed. Guess not :/
I am definitely not having my leg pulled lol. I have seen tons of screenies.
My most favorite staff leaked screenies are when Arctic rips to shreds some of the apps that come into Hs.
Overall, I stick with my previous points. I would, however, like to continue this convo in Pm's if you would like to help me understand something further.
Because with the slurs thing, its either I don't get that slurs are illegal or not in Public rooms such as public6 public5 public3 etc...
Thanks for your help in advance <3

depends on the slurs, but you can say anything in PRIVATE servers unless it's directed at someone then it's harassment

in public servers you can report someone for saying racist slurs / anti gay slurs
Hello.

I used to be an ES artist back on my old account before moving over. I am not sure what changed, but do you folks even accept ES artists anymore?

When I applied originally, (before y'all got badges and all that fancy blah), I was given a "project" to work on to prove my capabilities as an artist. Now, ya folks just deny people right off the bat w/o giving them a chance (me at least) to prove themselves.

What's up with that? Ya boi got denied twice already without a single pixel put down for the cause.
-----
also plz be moar active in game thnx
Last edited by Yuma; Nov 14, 2017 at 04:23 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Meh. I think I need to quit toribash for a bit.
??

Slurs aren't allowed in public/globaled/official rooms. This is obvious if you read the rules.

6 sentences still seems like an understatement. But for real though. This is a volunteer job. We don't just bin everything that's not 300 words and links to a cv every 7th line.

Oh nice. Screens? Come forward with this info in my PM box or you're part of the problem.

@Yuma. Then there's probably a reason.
I honestly wish, in staff in general, like the HS started doing, not sure if the rest did, that they would tell you your denied, or even tell you why so if possible you can improve on that area they denied you for and or do what you can to sort of improve.

however with me being sort of "ex-staff" i do understand, with hesitation the reason behind not telling people, just a suggestion on my end lol.

yeah, i do that a lot, not only in hs, when i got reasons to. if i've seen enough reasons to say you wouldn't be a good pick, then i won't sugarcoat. my opinion is my opinion, everyone else is allowed to have a different one
That was really bad sorry.
Someone tell me why this guy is highly respected by some people ???
Originally Posted by Arctic View Post
yeah, i do that a lot, not only in hs, when i got reasons to. if i've seen enough reasons to say you wouldn't be a good pick, then i won't sugarcoat. my opinion is my opinion, everyone else is allowed to have a different one

I respect that 100%
Also, one thing with Es is there are people who can't be as active as others.
Sometimes Es picks up some players that go inactive, instead of ones they know will stay active.
I say if you can't play the part, then don't. If work takes up all time but an hour why be staff?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Be Cool. Have Style.
I respect that 100%
Also, one thing with Es is there are people who can't be as active as others.
Sometimes Es picks up some players that go inactive, instead of ones they know will stay active.
I say if you can't play the part, then don't. If work takes up all time but an hour why be staff?

it's hard to know who's gonna go inactive and who isn't; and let's be honest, not many people who are applying to ES are gonna tell them that they're gonna be inactive