ES Recruitment Drive
my grades were shit.
I ain't by a damn river

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Now I've graduated I'm thinking of possibly making a Judo guide. This will pretty much consist of my 2 ways of entering for a throw from a specific opener. Then following with the different leg, pec and arm combinations needed to enter a tough uchi/harai or double planted hip throw as well as the possibility for tai otoshi. But most importantly my new and more advanced technique which generates insane torque as you perform as close to drop seoi nage without touching your knees lol. From this I will show the seoi and even the possibility for a one step uchi mata aswell as the ability to fake directions or perform a 360 to throw the other direction. And then finish with common problems and how to over come them.
Last edited by KidBuu; Nov 28, 2016 at 12:03 AM.
Feel free to make one; the current hip throw tut is too basic. When you're ready to pubish it, either make a separate thread for it or post it in New technique development.

Soon I will be showing two new moves i found while playing aikido in NTD. I just need to find the time to do it.
I don't give a flyin' fladoodle
Ok I'm ready to continue learning ABD tactics.
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
Post what you've been doing in MP on the replay thread and we can go from there
I don't give a flyin' fladoodle