ES Recruitment Drive
No, this is the time where people get each other presents to show that they care for one another and eat gratuitous amounts of chocolate! We can just wait a bit longer for the replay showcase, no big deal.
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
Originally Posted by deathr0ad View Post
Thanks for the sub, and how is it pronounced? Despite playing this game for years I've only ever seen it written xD

Tore-ee-bash.
[20:07] <@SpartaCraft> This is the sexiest potato I've ever made.
Subscribed. For the mod spotlight, I think you guys should do a free-cam view of the mod first, for a more cinematic-y feel to the video.
Oh I forgot to mention something, Uke is pronounced you-k or oo-k, the "e" is silent. And for the replays the go by fast you can hold shift and press P to go by one frame at a time and get a better look at whats going on in the replay.
Last edited by ManlyPotato; Dec 26, 2012 at 01:06 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
Uke is pronounced whatever the hell you want :| pronounce it poptart if you want to, there's not wrong way
oh yeah
I sent a few replays.

Gotta say, I love the show. I appreciate your work more than chimneyswift due to the fact that you're actually showcases some of the important stuff.

Kudos to that mang.
beware
the goblin
Question: How many replays can we send? I sent you a fuckload in one day XD

Take notice that my accounts are: NexGamer, Fries5467, and Friesguy

Oh yeah I forgot, when on free play, you can press Shift + Space to go 1 frame at a time. Not sure I already told you this but I'm postin it anyway =3
Last edited by NexGamer; Dec 27, 2012 at 05:18 AM.
Originally Posted by NexGamer View Post
Question: How many replays can we send? I sent you a fuckload in one day XD

Take notice that my accounts are: NexGamer, Fries5467, and Friesguy

Oh yeah I forgot, when on free play, you can press Shift + Space to go 1 frame at a time. Not sure I already told you this but I'm postin it anyway =3

Ehhhh, there's not really a hard 'limit' on the amount of replays, but 3-4 is the general average that doesn't make my life harder xD