Ranking
Good Job swex I loved it so much. really entertaining. I wish i had this kinda modivation with my replays. the work you put into your replays really shows. good job!
There's always something going on in your replays... Something new and creative, that's what makes them so fun to watch. Like Kong said, the work you put down really shows up. It is a lot of work as well.
The replay itself was ok. Fast paced and exciting. I did not like the choice of mod that much, it made everything look confusing and messy. The bent wrists in the start was a little weird, but that's the only negative thing I found. The KO was nice and I love how you smashed the floor over uke.
I'd say make more selfspars, those are the replays you're the best at.
Really nice movement, really dramatic and easy on the eyes.

Can't say much that hasn't already been said, but really good job on this one.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
I like the punches, they are realistic and not exaggerated.

I got really surprised close to the end when you completely destroyed Uke with only one kick, it seemed like a tie between you two and then suddenly xD
piratez
To be continued... in BOA3.

tried some never before seen stuff/throws in this one, enjoy and please leave some of your thoughts and or Cnc.
Attached Files
Swex- Caradhras.rpl (2.82 MB, 374 views)
beg_spar_water_station_close.tbm (32.3 KB, 190 views)
Last edited by Swexx; Mar 4, 2013 at 02:24 PM.
A true replay maker only knows blood,sweat,tears and glory...ALSO failure, ALOT of failure.
also i sing harshvocals n stuff https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keIOUNr_PAM
Woah, that spar is really great, smooth moves, flow and transitions. Don't know what to say in addition, just great. 10/10
[ORMO][TW][Ex-GM]
|RUSSUR|ABYSS|HACK|URBAN|DMND|
The amount of creativity you put in your selfspars is outstanding.
Loved the way you hurled yourself over and over again.
You take sparring to a whole new level, my fellow sexy swede.
Gj.
'u'
ogod 2,8 megabytes? Thats insane!
I totally loved this replay, simply glorious. Your movement, your flow, your creativeness, they just amaze me. I especially loved the hurl and the way your reaction to it.
And the fact that you made this in mp is just mindblowing.
Great job swex
hah this isn't made in multiplayer man, shadowtwiz is my brother's old account which i just lp'd using notepad instead of using plain old boring uke.

thanks your comment and CnC though.
A true replay maker only knows blood,sweat,tears and glory...ALSO failure, ALOT of failure.
also i sing harshvocals n stuff https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keIOUNr_PAM