Toribash
Original Post
new admins!
Well, as you all have noticed (and discussed) by now, veb has left us (for now), we all hope you'll be back later!

So to fill the void we welcome not one, but TWO new admins:

SlainVeteran!

and...

drumroll..

Cevius!

all hail the new administrators!
Re: new admins!
You didn't have Gnarf though...
Don't take life too seriously, you never get out of it alive anyways.
They did for a little while. Sort of. I think.

I make a poor clanmember :)
congrats to slain, but I had an early run in with Cevius where he just was a straight up jerk to me... so it's hard for me to say congrats to him
It seems sad to me that Veb was such a good admin, that they needed two new admins to fill his spot...
Quoting TertyWerty:
so whats it like being an adminastrater? what new buttons other than the standerd moderater buttons do you get? and I bet it's awsome having unlimited credits because you can make them out of nothing. Grin

Admins can edit the forum by the way they want, like adding themes and other stuff.
Out of curiosity how do you become an admin?
<spencer135> I'm God.
<Wetto> well
<Wetto> I'm thor
<Wetto> How many non shitty album covers have you been on hmm?
<spencer135> ...
Originally Posted by wetto
Out of curiosity how do you become an admin?

If you were a global mod and there were only a couple or no admins, it would be possible.
When set on fire by sending it to a Firebrand then quickly dousing with the watering can the Global Mod evolves into an Admin. It is easier to douse the Global Mod by starting a long pour of the watering can near the Firebrand before the Global Mod flies into it. The Global Mod will fly to the Firebrand and then into the stream of the watering can rather than the player having to chase it down.

The Circle of Life.