Ranking
Original Post
OSHI's 7th Birthday!
Hello there,

I planned on posting this on the 16th, but I currently can't sleep. Also, since it's close to the new school year, a lot of people probably won't see this till a week later.

OSHI will be turning 7 on Monday. I still remember opening up the thread. I would always come home from school to check on it to see if I had any new applicants. It brought joy seeing people gain interest in our org.
I'm sure you can imagine how excited everyone was when we found out we were going to become official. I'm sure you can look through the old thread to get a glimpse.
OSHI will always be one of my most proudest creations.

It sucks seeing this org in the state it's in right. Though, I don't blame any of you guys. You guys kept it up afloat for so long. I thank everyone for that. I've been checking up on this org throughout 2016. Making sure everything is going okay. It was a couple of months back that I was looking through the other subforums and seeing tons people have OSHI in their signatures. It makes me incredibly happy knowing how far the org has come.
Thank you everyone <3

I'm in college and I have moved onto other games. Mostly overwatch. Add Dassy#11459 if you want to play overwatch. Send me a PM if you want my Steam.

So, how is everyone doing?
Last edited by Ginkey; Jan 15, 2017 at 09:31 AM.