Toribash
Original Post
are these actually questions that you think would benefit the community if answered or do you just want attention

im thinking the latter

you could probably answer these yourself if you thought hard enough

Originally Posted by Daanando View Post
Will anything resembling Toribash's lua scripting be implemented in Next?

this
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
tsu tsu cuckoo
The games 12 years old, they got a fair lifespan from current tori. All games die or get replaced with a newer model.
is a mobile version of tb being reconsidered? i know that unity has some really good support for mobile games so i think it'd be nice to see something like that be created.
I do not expect this to be the case but i am curious.
art horder. i like art.
mod requests: https://discord.gg/VEYqUSU
Originally Posted by Hezk View Post
is a mobile version of tb being reconsidered? i know that unity has some really good support for mobile games so i think it'd be nice to see something like that be created.
I do not expect this to be the case but i am curious.

Toribash on any platform other than pc would be impossible to play, even if our phones could run it, the controls would be awful. So probably not.
Minibash is available on your phone though
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I've been able to play toribash only using touchscreen before. I think it could definitely be plausible
I don't give a flyin' fladoodle
@rouxster I have been able to play toribash on my phone for the longest idk why they would not be able to port it to later down the line
Will toribash next be free
-----
Will the new toribash next be free
Last edited by isuckatalk; May 22, 2017 at 07:15 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by R3V3RS3R View Post
The games 12 years old, they got a fair lifespan from current tori. All games die or get replaced with a newer model.

what game can you compare to toribash
Originally Posted by stevepeter View Post
what game can you compare to toribash

roblox