Ranking
opener was alright, i liked the setup but i thought the launch for the decap was a bit iffy, the movement was a little stiff and your right arm twitched a little, you kept your flow mostly throughout it anyway

there was a really big lull after the decap where nothing really happened, next kick was ok, would've preferred a better angle to it (so the ankle will kick and not the leg) for more dms
Very interesting style. I truly like your freeform ability, however it looks strange in low grav. I think your best bet is most likely-20 or -30g, you should give it a shot!
Also known as CombatBot
I appreciate the feedback. My stylized approach is inspired by higher gravity replays - however, I've an affinity for this lower gravity, so I'll stick with it for the time being to familiarize myself with something different than what I'm accustomed to.

Filler side-project replay. I'm working on something bigger.
Attached Files
olivia. pinwheel ordeallllll..rpl (171.4 KB, 28 views)
Overall, I think these are pretty nice. There is improvement between the first and second replays in terms of you staying grounded, and adjusted to the lower gravity. However, I would like to see more progression in these replays. The initial build-up is a strength of yours, and while your movements are eye candy, the creative process seems to just end upon initial contact with uke. In the case of "pinwheel ordeallllll", the replay doesn't just stagnate like "sonora centre", it outright just stops. There was great potential for more to be done in your most recent replay and I will agree with Toad here when he says that there definitely needs to be more dms. I'm anticipating something 'more' in this "big" project of yours.
You need only ask, and you shall receive.

I had a lot of fun making this; hope it's easy on your eyes.
Attached Files
olivia. spicy mami origami..rpl (297.0 KB, 23 views)
Last edited by Kendra; Aug 18, 2019 at 10:01 PM. Reason: Modify my posts unsolicited, without contribution or valuable additions again, and I will retaliate.
U mean u had fun editing this old Freds replay from 2015 ?

Go to 22:30

Tbh the replay is great
I just dont like the whole part when you edit it and claim it as yours
Last edited by Deni; Aug 17, 2019 at 11:02 AM.
Ormo | TANG | Tk | RSO
Astonishing work as always Olivia.

I love you incredibly unique style that always makes every replay so uniquely ‘you’. Every time I see one there’s no doubt in my mind that I just witnessed and Olivia replay. Everything in this replay is just so masterfully and skillfully set up, only a replay genius such as yourself could pull it off, bravo, truly.

7/10

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة
Originally Posted by Deni View Post
U mean u had fun editing this old Freds replay from 2015 ?

Go to 22:30

Tbh the replay is great
I just dont like the whole part when you edit it and claim it as yours

Christ, what are you on about?

edit: Oh, I overrode my own save file. Fixed.

Originally Posted by Divine View Post
Astonishing work as always Olivia.

I love you incredibly unique style that always makes every replay so uniquely ‘you’. Every time I see one there’s no doubt in my mind that I just witnessed and Olivia replay. Everything in this replay is just so masterfully and skillfully set up, only a replay genius such as yourself could pull it off, bravo, truly.

7/10

And you're just brown-nosing. But I appreciate it.
Last edited by Kendra; Aug 17, 2019 at 11:17 PM.