ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[TEX] Glow robot
Well, its my first head. I think its pretty good(for me)

in-game

flat

I'd really appreciate c&c, I want to get better at art :s

Also, what would be a price range on this head :s Looking at selling it
Last edited by Shuckle; Jun 18, 2011 at 09:33 AM.
Eh. I guess it's kind of decent for a first try.
The sparkplug looking things on the back would probably look better if they were flipped so they were going into each other. That would make it look like it was a working robot, who's circuitry is starting to fail.
The arrow at the top reminds me of Aang from avatar. Which is kind of cool.
What's the white shard looking thing that appears to be covered in blood for? It mapped pretty awkwardly and draws the eye to it (in a bad way)
Overall though, It's a decent head for a first try.
Hmm thanks for the fast reply.
Are you talking about the whole on the left side of the face? Its not blood, its wires :s the stuff thats "white" is the same color as the arrows. Its the stuff that makes him glow etc.
And I wasn't sure if that would work if I flipped them around, i thought about adding something next to his face so the wires looked like they snapped off and were sparking. but I became lazy :s
Anyways, thanks
I love the sparkplugs in the sides but the eyes don't look that good and the glow needs improvement. But overall great job for first try
High quality avatars and signatures 5k each or 7k for bundles.
Mind me asking, where does the glow need improvement? Friend says its the top of the arrow on the head, but Thats supposed to be there, I plan on adding something under it like a new layer type thing. Thanks

Also, this isn't really finished, just became lazy to add more to it :s
just curious how do you become lazy on your firt head? and i agree with bloobl you should make the wires facing each other
Wanna play some [CHESS]? <3
because, I worked on that on and off for 2 weeks. I didn't want to continue atm, i just wanted to post it and see what people thought so far so I could see what could be fixed before I continue.
Its nice for a first head... but the styles you used to make it are to different from eachother the back is pixel art i belive and the front is smooth
Also: The glow effect on the arrow at the top ends abruptly at the shaft, you should try to smoothen that out a bit. Would make the head look much cleaner overall. Or you could extend the arrow so it extends straight up and wraps all the way around the head. That would look pretty nice (Based on my opinion)

Off-Topic:
Originally Posted by joshyjojo View Post
just curious how do you become lazy on your firt head? and i agree with bloobl you should make the wires facing each other

Was I just called a bloobl?
Last edited by Bloodxib; Jun 20, 2011 at 09:33 AM.
I'm not going to lie... You should boredom click this link to help me out <3 http://bloodxib.on.toribash.com/
Yesyou were bloobl lol condolances and i def think you shud make the plugs face each other shuckle
Noobs <3