Toribash
Originally Posted by Ed View Post
This video...

Courtesy of ChuckNinja.

Fucking LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

here's the real video where the whole AASSSUU ASSUU ASSUUU PENTAKIRRLLLL is from btw

goddamn <3 korean shoutcasters

T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
question. what do you think the pros and cons of either Olaf or Garen going solo top (aka who would be better top) and then, give me your opinions about Olaf v Garen top lane.
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
Originally Posted by Przero View Post
question. what do you think the pros and cons of either Olaf or Garen going solo top (aka who would be better top) and then, give me your opinions about Olaf v Garen top lane.

Olaf scales better late game, but Garen has pretty insane early game damage and is good for shutting down certain characters (nasus, for example). Olaf v Garen... I dunno, Olaf should come out on top late game, but it might be hard for him early game. As soon as olaf gets his e to level 5 (level 9 or so) he should be fine. It might be a bit of a battle early game but it should be fine.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
Olaf would do better after lvl 2 but once you've built some Health on Garen to counter dat true damage you will be able to out trade Olaf with silence + spin combo.
I R IRONMAN
Don't even bother with Garen. Anything Garen can do, Rumble can do ten times better, and still be useful by the end of the game. Garen them just becomes an overglorified kser, while Rumble creates AoE CC and damage.

That being said, Olaf needs to be able to outpoke the individual to win in early laning. Against Garen, that might not be possible, due to higher early burst and better passive regen. But again, that being said, Olaf rapes the proverbial face in early, mid, and late games in most situations. So Olaf is definitely the stronger choice.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Pikachu is such a fun and easy champ. I can see why he's the favourite of so many people. :3 Not as fun and easy as Warwick though ._.
I R IRONMAN
Originally Posted by Hippybob View Post
Pikachu is such a fun and easy champ. I can see why he's the favourite of so many people. :3 Not as fun and easy as Warwick though ._.

I was confused until Kennen.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Warwick is the easiest jungler. So fun <3
Hey got canned heat in my heels tonight baby
You know know know I'm gonna dance yeah
Originally Posted by NoCheerios View Post
Warwick is the easiest jungler. So fun <3

Too bad his ganks are complete trash until level 6 and his clear time is no good :< Lanewick, on the other hand... Most fun anyone could have, ever.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
Originally Posted by fat0ninja View Post
Too bad his ganks are complete trash until level 6 and his clear time is no good :< Lanewick, on the other hand... Most fun anyone could have, ever.

Gotta agree with you right there. Even 2vs1 lanes are hilarious and most of the time you win them as long as you stay alive until level 5. His Q scales so heavily.
Last edited by Fivah; Apr 25, 2012 at 10:32 AM.
Back for good.